View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 08:48 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSD ME View Post
hi everyone. i was wondering if you could pray for my brother again. he is having a really hard time and though i've tried my best to help him he is still struggling. he has an addiction and for some unknown reason he won't let me help him to get better. i thought he was starting to find his way again but it was all just made up stories on his part. it breaks my heart to see him like this. i will never give up on him but in the meantime i would really appreciate all the prayers i can get to try to help him get better. thanks for listening to my heavy heart.

So sorry to hear your brother is still having problems. Addiction is so hard to let go of whatever it happens to be, drugs, alcohol. All too often they tell you what you want to hear. I'm glad you are not giving up on him. He needs to know, when he is ready, you will be there for him.

For years my daughter had a cocaine addiction/depression before she was able to admit she needed help. With the help of here sister, she went into a program. She did fail the first time. The second time/program was in 1997. She has been drug free since then. She has gotten certification and is now working with the addicted and their families.

Definitely will keep your brother in my prayers.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (10-01-2015), Lara (09-28-2015), Littlepaw (09-30-2015), RSD ME (09-26-2015)