View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 08:44 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Gunny, I don't regret the leads ever. Very happy with my voice and I'm sorry if it may have read differently. I was just musing aloud if the unit was working effectively if one chose to have paddles then it probably wouldnt be be felt where they do the scraping.

I'm having probs at present but that's due to different issues and I'm sure I will regain quality coverage again once I get the spasms under control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunny Fitz View Post
Thank you very, very much for your words above Pamela!
Just even reading the words "scraping bone" hurts me! I certainly can imagine that once bones of such important structure are surgically altered the pain itself will reverberate forever.

What I'm not following 100% is whether you're Pro Lead or Paddle my friend? It seems you regret the Leads due to the "botched" issue you had? Either way, I appreciate your candor, advice, and kind thoughts toward my procedure itself. I will for sure keep this thread updated during and after the trial period and what the final determination will end up being. ��
eva5667faliure (07-08-2017), ger715 (01-16-2017), Gunny Fitz (01-15-2017)