View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 07:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default any trouble w/pediasure???

sorry for posting with so many questions, but besides my dr.s, this is the only place i can come to for another opinion. And in some cases, I feel like some of you guys have been there done that. And my questions have built up in the last few months with no braintalk! So anyway.....
I remember talk of some kids here being on pediasure. Paige was mixing it half and half w/ formula. No probs. We started giving it to her full strength, and now she gags after a couple of swallows, sometimes throwing it up. We thouhgt it was some new meds she was on, so after a week of being off them, she was still doing it. She hasn't been a gagger in a long time. I also tried mixing it with water, milk, etc..... could she be allergic to something in it?? Anybody have trouble getting there kids to take pediasure? But she readily accepts it like shes starving (its really the only way she is feeding, she wont "chew" food. Anyway, glad again that your all back.