Sanctuary for Spiritual Support This "Sanctuary" is a place for people of all spiritual beliefs and faiths to offer support and compassion to each other in the form of prayers, meditation, and expressions of spirituality. This forum is for support, not religious debate.

advertisement

Old 08-28-2009, 03:20 PM #1

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default please pray for us

please pray for my family it seems like ever since we got saved we keep getting attacked its only been 3 months and first i got sick and found out i have neurapathy and anxiaty other things they are working on but now my husband might lose his job hes been there 14 years but now they want him to go to another store and he told them no please pray for him that he goes in the direction that god is trying to lead him if he resigns i know it would be very hard for us but i pray aboat it and i know it is in gods hands but sometimes i get all stressed out and the anxiaty takes over and the compulsive thinking and im lost thank you very much god bless you
sheila is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hollym (08-31-2009)

advertisement
Old 08-28-2009, 08:50 PM #2

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello Sheila,

Congradulations on your salvation. Know that satan isn't happy that he lost the battle for your soul. He wants you to worry and doubt things in your life he will work overtime to keep you confused. Spend time with God in prayer and ask him for guidance and direction. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and soul and he will bring you peace. God is amazing and his plan for our life is grand. We may not understand why things happen when they do but it's all part of his wonderful design for our life.
Take care,
Sherrie
SBOWLING is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hollym (08-31-2009), sheila (08-29-2009)
Old 08-29-2009, 10:27 AM #3
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Help

I pray things will get better for your family Sheila, and that God would guide your husband on the job situation.

My own recent circumstances have reminded me of Peter, when he was walking on stormy water toward Jesus.

As long as he kept his eyes on the Lord, he was on top of the raging waves.
He only started to sink when he changed his focus from Jesus to the storm, and even then, Jesus reached out His hand and held him safely so that he would not go under.

May God help you to keep your eyes on Him and to trust Him to bring you through this. He is faithful and will not let go of you. I have seen this over and over and over in my life. Even when we are faithless, He is faithful.

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hollym (08-31-2009), SBOWLING (08-29-2009), sheila (09-01-2009)