advertisement

Old 05-08-2010, 12:19 AM #1

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Another crazy question about SSDI

I am not usually a paranoid person, but for the last 3 days there has been a van parked on the cross street. There is a man that has sat in there the entire time. I would have never noticed but my neighbor called me and said that they had noiced him taking picturs and driving slowly down our street, I would have never thought about this but, does SSDI or a LTD watch or follow us who are dusabled? I have a private LTD policy as well as my SSDI. Any thoughts would be helpful. If they are following me or watching me they arent geetting much, me on my couch, me going to the dr's and having to pull over to puck. TMI sorry I guess I do go to the grocery store with my hubby once a week to get me out of the house. Thanks all! I am so glad that I have found this website.
tadpol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

advertisement
Old 05-08-2010, 02:29 AM #2

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yes, social security does indeed have investigators to investigate certain claimants that they believe are no longer disabled. Every year tons of money is being paid out, to the non-disabled that are claiming disabled, when in fact it could actually be going to the truly disabled.

Not sure if the man in the van is an investigator or not. Sounds he could be. Either that or a stalker. Call the cops and get him investigated. He shouldn't be there without legal business. If you're truly disabled then you have no worries with the investigation.
JayWhite1983 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 03:33 AM #3

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I think LTD and WC companies hire PI's more than SSDI (just my general impression, no facts to back that up)
finz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 06:19 AM #4

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Just call the cops the next time hes out tehre,, dont mess around asking here about it,,, guy might be a nut case
Feel the Burn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 10:25 AM #5

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I would have never noticed him and still probably would'nt. My neighbors did call the police and it looks like he was watching my neighbors house cause it is a chop shop? Anyway, they can investigate me if they want, they will just see a big lump on the couch....that is me! Have a great day!
Old 05-08-2010, 10:33 AM #6

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you for your replys! My neighbor called and the were staking out the house across the street from me. I guess they are buying illigal cars and parts (not sure what you call that). Yes, I am truely disabled and I am not worried. I have severe lupus that affects my heart, lungs, GI track and I cannot feel from my knees down. I also have severe fatigue and severe pain. Right now I amtrying to make limonaid out of limons. Have a great day!