Parkinson's Disease Tulip

advertisement

Old 06-05-2010, 11:41 AM #1

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default documentary of victory over FDA

This is showing across the country and is in my town tomorrow, I plan to go see it. Here's the snippet from the ONE alternative theatre where I live (a big city):

"BURZYNSKI MOVIE
Burzynski is the story of a pioneering medical doctor and PhD biochemist who has discovered the genetic mechanism to cure most human cancers. This documentary takes the audience through the treacherous, yet victorious, 14-year journey both Dr. Burzynski and his patients have had to endure in order to obtain FDA-approved clinical trials of Antineoplastons - resulting in the largest and most convoluted defeat against the Food and Drug Administration in American history. "

This doctor was villified, sued, jailed if I remember correctly, and was even threated to have his medical license revoked...he incurred horrific legal bills to defend himself. all of which distracted from his work to help others yet he plowed on and prevailed. BTW, his treatment is now in phase III FDA approved trials, after all of that. The irony. Why no one is looking at the blockheads in the FDA for stonewalling this work for so many years is even more incredible. Try to see it if it's in your area.
lurkingforacure is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

advertisement
Old 06-05-2010, 09:30 PM #2

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Fda

smells like quackery. i have issues with the FDA and some aspects of clinical trials (sham surgery for instance) but in this instance I think the FDA is performing its role admirably. madelyn

~ Jean-Martin Charcot

The future is already here — it's just not very evenly distributed. William Gibson
olsen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote