Parkinson's Disease Tulip

advertisement

Old 03-14-2011, 01:33 AM #1

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Don't know..

If this has anything to do with PD, but i doubt it. Over the last few weeks i have had "events" similar to a pulmonary embolism that put me on LTC in 2005. One night i just "clung to the wall" with a headache that i thought was the big one. In another "event" the lower lumbar and upper sacral nerve control center just "filled with a pain that was excruciating. Both times i got my bag with my PD drugs ready to accompany me to emergency, and kept the phone in my hand for the many hour durations, ready to call 911. Luckily, they both went away after hours of sheer torture, so i forgot about the hassles of calling 911. I am a "clotter" and i think that these "events" were caused by clots from damage caused by falling that "broke up" and lodged in a specific area, causing intense pain, untill they "dissolve". Phlebitis runs in the family. Any similar YPWP have a blood clotting problem?
ol'cs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

advertisement