Parkinson's Disease Tulip

advertisement

Old 03-28-2011, 11:43 AM #1

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default What was the last thing that we cured?

Ever heard of Stanley Mayers? What about M. DeGus? They were inventors, Mayer built a dune buggy that could run on water. He was killed at a dinner with investors after repeatedly turning down offers from big oil and the Saudi's to buy him out. DeGus' body was found at a North Carolina airport while he was awaiting a flight to Europe to seek investors for his self replenshing battery, a novel way to introduce electricity and generate power. My point is we won't ever cure this disease, of that I'm confident. Imagine if we cured cancer today, right now. Imagine the doctors closing their oncology offices, the staff, the outpatient care, not to mention the huge money in the pharmacuetical industry, the federal money, the entire industry would be turned on its ear.
We won't ever cure this disease, it would cost too much! What was the last thing we cured? I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised to find big oil out for the electric car! Heck, we can put a man on the moon, a telescope in space but only now can we figure out how to get more than 60-80 miles from an electric car???

http://www.panacea-bocaf.org/howtheywentwrong.htm
Jim091866 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

advertisement
Old 03-28-2011, 04:38 PM #2
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim0918 View Post
Ever heard of Stanley Mayers? What about M. DeGus? They were inventors, Mayer built a dune buggy that could run on water. He was killed at a dinner with investors after repeatedly turning down offers from big oil and the Saudi's to buy him out. DeGus' body was found at a North Carolina airport while he was awaiting a flight to Europe to seek investors for his self replenshing battery, a novel way to introduce electricity and generate power. My point is we won't ever cure this disease, of that I'm confident. Imagine if we cured cancer today, right now. Imagine the doctors closing their oncology offices, the staff, the outpatient care, not to mention the huge money in the pharmacuetical industry, the federal money, the entire industry would be turned on its ear.
We won't ever cure this disease, it would cost too much! What was the last thing we cured? I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised to find big oil out for the electric car! Heck, we can put a man on the moon, a telescope in space but only now can we figure out how to get more than 60-80 miles from an electric car???

http://www.panacea-bocaf.org/howtheywentwrong.htm

unless vaccines and antibiotics are considered cures. How about tuberculosis? I believe we have learned to prevent disease but haven't cured any. infections and bacteria are sort of cured but they can also get around the antibiotic. they seem to be smarter than we are.

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."

Last edited by paula_w; 03-28-2011 at 04:46 PM. Reason: clarity
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote