Parkinson's Disease Tulip

advertisement

Old 04-05-2011, 07:21 PM #1

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Just for fun...

just a reminder that Michael J Fox is on The Good Wife tonight...his final of 3 guest spots for the show.

Separately, you might enjoy this interview on the Ralph Lauren website. They have designed a dog tag necklace with sales proceeds supporting research...The dog tags are sold on their web site and to promote the sales, they've posted a great interview by David Lauren of Michael and his wife Tracy Pollan. Enjoy. http://www.ralphlauren.com/shop/inde...mo_MJFJumpPage

Debi
Debi Brooks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
olsen (04-05-2011)

advertisement
Old 04-06-2011, 05:58 AM #2
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Question dear debbie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debi Brooks View Post
just a reminder that Michael J Fox is on The Good Wife tonight...his final of 3 guest spots for the show.

Separately, you might enjoy this interview on the Ralph Lauren website. They have designed a dog tag necklace with sales proceeds supporting research...The dog tags are sold on their web site and to promote the sales, they've posted a great interview by David Lauren of Michael and his wife Tracy Pollan. Enjoy. http://www.ralphlauren.com/shop/inde...mo_MJFJumpPage

Debi
dear one,
the problem is - i used to watch tv, but for me it is a life of poverty now, so i chose internet - I cant afford cable? you see most of us pd patients are poor,
a great amount of our percentage are divorced and poor - ask moe to build a retirement home for pd patients that are on medicaid, then thatll be something fun....

by
, on Flickr
pd documentary - part 2 and 3

Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and the wrong. Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.
lou_lou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 09:55 AM #3
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Dear Lou Lou

Hi Lou Lou, I am sorry you didn't want to talk this a.m. I have more help available to you if you want it. I won't call you until you express a desire ro talk back. You can't give help, if it is not accepted. My friend in Mo. is willing to lend a hand to you also. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink, remember that? I am here for you anytime you are able to talk. always ginnie I won't stop praying for you
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote