Parkinson's Disease Tulip

advertisement

Old 04-08-2011, 04:01 PM #1

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Amgen CEO got $21 million in 2010 compensation

Amgen CEO got $21 million in 2010 compensation

Alex Veiga, AP Business Writer, On Thursday April 7, 2011, 9:32 pm EDT
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Amgen Inc. Chairman and CEO Kevin W. Sharer received compensation valued at about $21 million in 2010, a 38 percent increase from what he got the year before, according to an Associated Press review of the biotechnology company's proxy statement...

...Sharer was awarded a base salary of about $1.8 million, up about 4 percent from the previous year, according to documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Thursday.

But the majority of the executive's pay package came thanks to a hefty boost in stock and option awards valued at about $15 million combined...

...For 2010, Amgen's net income edged up less than 1 percent to $4.63 billion, or $4.79 a share, from $4.61 billion, or $4.51 a share. Revenue for the year improved 3 percent to $15.05 billion from $14.64 billion...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Amgen-....html?x=0&.v=3

~ Jean-Martin Charcot

The future is already here — it's just not very evenly distributed. William Gibson
olsen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

advertisement
Old 04-08-2011, 05:42 PM #2
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default greed will eventually destroy

if i get started i won't stop - already did that and lost it. too many idealogies in the kettle. it isn't going to work. love of money is killing people. i have no hope of remaining a leading nation. it clearly is tumbling and when the bottom falls out - who will be the courageous ones.

I thnk the term elite should apply to those who know how to live simply and care for other people. it's an exclusive club but anyone is invited.I'm sick of look at me, its all about me and my money.

we are lost unless something changes....we need a miracle. How many more signs does one have to deny before you can no longer pretend?

if man doesn't kill each other, nature will and in a big way. my hope lies in my faith and it is the only thing that promises a better life to me.

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jingle belle (04-15-2011), olsen (04-08-2011)