Parkinson's Disease Tulip

advertisement

Old 05-07-2011, 09:04 AM #1

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Chlorella

Has anyone had an experience with Chlorella?
Raystarlink is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

advertisement
Old 05-10-2011, 07:31 AM #2
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

http://www.berkeleywellnessalerts.co...EDA_110510_001
soccertese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 05:42 PM #3
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Chlorella was highly effective in reducing the toxic levels of mercury that I had from cracked old dental fillings. I saw my blood levels before and after.

so I do think one needs to have a balanced approach to this.

it is not some magical "cure all" supplement but it is a powerful chelator of free mercury that may be causing health problems

From my personal experience, I give it a definite thumbs up!

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:35 PM #4
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemar View Post
Chlorella was highly effective in reducing the toxic levels of mercury that I had from cracked old dental fillings. I saw my blood levels before and after.

so I do think one needs to have a balanced approach to this.

it is not some magical "cure all" supplement but it is a powerful chelator of free mercury that may be causing health problems

From my personal experience, I give it a definite thumbs up!
would you care to elaborate, my experience with amalgams was i had them all removed because they were breaking- chelation in place would place more hg in tissues ,then chelated with sufur amino acids including ALA and did hair/urine tests, my mercury was not high.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:05 PM #5
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Not sure I understand exactly your question but...I had mercury in my system from the cracked amalgams. I did not have the fillings removed but opted to have those back molars extracted entirely. My mercury levels were still elevated and so I began a treatment program that included chlorella.

afterward my blood was again tested (I did also have hair analysis) and my mercury level was substantially down.

I sure felt a lot better with those bad teeth gone, and I am sure not having that free mercury in my system helped a lot with some other ailments.

I personally decided not to use Alpha lipoic acid as I was concerned about the fact that, although it mops up remaining mercury, it also crosses the blood brain barrier and can therefore carry mercury in. Chlorella does not do that.

hope that explains my experience.

(My son was also given chlorella as his mercury was high too, tho nowhere near mine. I was told it was likely mercury that was in my system when I was pregnant, but I have no idea if that is accurate. He had no other mercury exposure that we are aware of.)

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 07:19 PM #6
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemar View Post
Not sure I understand exactly your question but...I had mercury in my system from the cracked amalgams. I did not have the fillings removed but opted to have those back molars extracted entirely. My mercury levels were still elevated and so I began a treatment program that included chlorella.

afterward my blood was again tested (I did also have hair analysis) and my mercury level was substantially down.

I sure felt a lot better with those bad teeth gone, and I am sure not having that free mercury in my system helped a lot with some other ailments.

I personally decided not to use Alpha lipoic acid as I was concerned about the fact that, although it mops up remaining mercury, it also crosses the blood brain barrier and can therefore carry mercury in. Chlorella does not do that.

hope that explains my experience.

(My son was also given chlorella as his mercury was high too, tho nowhere near mine. I was told it was likely mercury that was in my system when I was pregnant, but I have no idea if that is accurate. He had no other mercury exposure that we are aware of.)
i used the ANDY CUTLER protocol, 24hr chelation, first with DMPS which doesn't cross BBB, then ala. he lived nearby, actually paid him a consulting fee., back when i was first diagnosed with PD i researched chelation, i was willing to try anything. wouldn't recommend it now but just my opinion