advertisement

Old 08-06-2011, 01:06 PM #1

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default DMSO and PN

I take more than I give here, so I wanted to let you know about something I just started trying. A friend of mine who is hell-bent on 'fixing' me is into natural cures and alternative medicines. She sent me a jar of DMSO last week.

Yesterday, I tried it for the first time on my calves, mixed with aloe vera. Within minutes I had 90% relief. It did accentuate the pain in my feet and thighs though, but I didn't want to apply anymore until I was satified there were no probems with the calf experiment.

I have been having an awful pain in my left elbow recently, but I just try to ignore it since I have other, more important stuff going on with my body (I don't think the elbow is p.n.). Well, I woke up a few times last night (I never wake up) from my elbow pain. I couldnt even put my hand to my mouth - I couldnt stand the pain to do so. I finally got up at 5 a.m. and put the same mixture on the elbow and within minutes 90% of the pain was gone from my elbow. I went back to bed and slept for 2 hours. It's now been 6 hours and the pain is still gone.

I will be trying it on my feet today, once they are aching a lot. I will report back.
surfer00 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

advertisement
Old 08-06-2011, 01:50 PM #2
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

I hope you made sure it is a pure DMSO product for humans and not veterinary quality...
I haven't read up on DMSO for a long time but it can carry anything that is on your skin already into the blood stream, like lotions or any other residue.

Please be careful about using it and do some searches on DMSO & the product /brand that your friend gave you.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Susanne C. (03-13-2012)
Old 08-06-2011, 05:17 PM #3

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'm aware of the differnet grades and my friend has used this particular brand for many years.

I applied the treatment to my feet, calves and thighs about an hour ago and it seems to be working. My feet (which are usually my worst pain) are still probably 50% of normal pain, but my legs feel very good.

The stuff is kind of messy because of it's texture, but I'm sure I'll be able to find the best way to apply it after some trial and error.
surfer00 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:35 PM #4

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I bought some from the following place .

www.kornax.com

Im assuming its pure as its 99.9%

m
melon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:07 AM #5

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well i anything I ve gotten lot worse since using it..

I did inject small amount diluted with sterile water to see if it would help my joints , which it ironically has , but also seems to triggered my pn or siactic like symptoms in the process ( ticklish pain )

I suppose i assumed it would just get better as the joints became more lax but now I m regretting I didint hit this harder earlier to flush it out.

Assuming this is something negative result of the dmso does any one have any suggestions ?

This is the ingridients of the BioChelat I took some days beforehand
Ingredients: In 1 ml - Sodium Bicarbonate - 3 mg, Sodium EDTA - 2 mg, Potassium Chloride - 1mg, Sodium Chloride - 0.5 mg, Calcium Chloride - 0.05 mg, Citric Acid - 3 mg.

is it possible it could have reacted with dmso in some way ?

thanks

m
melon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote