Traumatic Brain Injury and Post Concussion Syndrome For traumatic brain injury (TBI) and post concussion syndrome (PCS).

advertisement

Old 12-05-2011, 10:37 PM #1

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Healing Touch helped my headaches!

There was another post on this, but i figured i would start a new thread. Its been 6 weeks since i started doing Healing Touch on myself to help with my headaches, and I feel amazing!! I have so much energy, i workout everyday, i practice healing touch techniques when i wake up and when i go to sleep, and i barely get headaches anymore. If i do, they are a slight dull feeling.....and doing Healing Touch on the area usually takes it away. I'm so happy, im coming off the antidepressants and feel like a whole new person. Im 7 and a half months into my recovery.

If you want to take the Level 1 class and learn how to do the techniques on yourself....and even on family members with pain problems....here is the link to the class list across the country and the contact information to register.

http://www.healingtouchinternational...***%20list.pdf

Some of you have asked how you can learn. If you missed previous posts and want to know what Healing Touch is, the website is
www.healingtouchinternational.org

Its a nurturing energy therapy used to help your body self heal and integrate the mind, body, emotions, and spirit together. It helps with anxiety, pain, illness, injuries, overall well-being, improves immune system, etc. Its recognized by the American Holistic Nurses Association and being taught to nurses and lay people to help heal others. Nurses get CEUS for taking the course. This is a therapy being used across the country to help patients heal. There is also info on studies that have been done and what medical journals the studies are in to show the benefits of healing touch.

Im living proof! Im a nurse and have seen it work in the hospital from other nurses who had taken the course. Then they started doing the therapy on me to help with my headaches. Finally i took the course myself and learned how to do it to myself and that has made the biggest difference in my recovery. Everyone comes up to me and says that i am "radiant, vibrant, look alive, glowing, so happy" and that i am a "brand new person". I guess being in pain everyday was really showing on my face and everyone can see the change!!

I just took Level 2 this weekend to learn even more techniques and its been amazing. There was a girl there who took Level 1 with me 6 weeks ago when i was still in a lot of pain. I havent seen her since and she told the whole class that she is witness to my amazing healing and how well it worked on me and that i looked amazing. It was so exciting to hear someone say that and then tell a room full of 15 people.

The instructor wasnt surprised though....she sees people going through transformations like this all the time. My instructor is a Healing Touch Nurse at Rady Childrens in San Diego and she works with kids. She has helped them deal with pain after surgeries, nausea with chemo and radiation, and helped them stay positive with the power of Healing Touch.

The mission of the founder of Healing Touch International was that one person from every family take just Level 1 Healing Touch so that they can help keep their family healthy and happy. Hopefully you guys get the opportunity to take a class and see the power yourself.

IF any of you live in San Diego and want to experience it, i have a massage table that i bought to do healing touch on and would gladly give anyone a treatment to help with their pain. I have been practicing on my friends and family and I've done about 75 treatments already and everyone is in love with how peaceful, relaxing, and relieving of pain it is. Private message me if you want a free HT treatment!
Suffered a TBI with PCS on April 25th 2011 from multiple blows to the head from falling, unconscious for 12 hours with no memory of event. Hit the back of my head, and above right eye. MRI and CT negative. Symptoms included constant headaches (migraine, pressure, tension, icepicks), dizziness, tinnitus, visual changes, photophobia, fatigue, "spacing out", word finding difficulties, depression, and emotional lability.
Began Healing in November 2011 after starting acupuncture and Healing Touch (a nurturing energy therapy that promotes relaxation and pain relief). I went back to work in February 2012. Ive been symptom free since July 2012. Very happy, positive, energetic and working out every day, doing yoga, and living a normal life again!
I also began taking Healing Touch classes in November 2011 and completed 5 Levels of Healing Touch Certificate Program that included a 1 year mentorship to become a Healing Touch International Practitioner in June 2013. I am so pleased to offer this wonderful healing therapy to my patients, friends, and clients.
nightnurse30 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
pcslife (12-06-2011)

advertisement