Weight Loss & Healthy Living For weight loss and healthy living discussions.

advertisement

Old 04-06-2007, 06:17 AM #1

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Friday Roll Call

Good morning all.
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

advertisement
Old 04-06-2007, 06:46 AM #2

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Morning Gaye and everyone!
Very cold in these here parts today. No outside Easter egg hunts around here this weekend.
As much as I wanted to rest yesterday, I had to go out. The fatigue was really bad. I was so grateful that I had my handicap placard yesterday. Normally its a 50/50 kind of day but yesterday was the kind of day I needed it for.
So today I will NOT go anywhere! I will rest.....I will rest....I will rest. Probably won't happen, but I can try can't I?
For those who celebrate Easter this weekend, have fun!

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. -- Goethe

Diagnoses: FM, Sciatica, Rosacea, Piriformis Syndrome, SI joint disfunction, Joint Facet Syndrome L3-L5, Pinched Nerve (somewhere on the left side), Depression, Anxiety and Bipolar II

fiberowendy2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:54 AM #3

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Woooooooohooooo! Fired my primary doc this morning and even though I feel so horrible and sick...I feel so empowered! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Doctors are paid good money to provide service. My insurance premiumis are very high and my doc works for me. I don't have to beg for help...
So I get more chest pains and pounding in my chest....it couldn't be very important if I had to wait for 2 weeks for my docs office to call the heart doc and still haven't called them. I checked today. Not that I want to go.. it's the principle of the thing. Why say I need to see him and then NOT bother to make the appointment? Good question I think! Already had EEG, Holt Monitor(flunked slightly) and brain scan to try to find why I passed out and wrecked my car. Went to the doc on March 9 after the wreck March 8. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm seems like it has been a long time between any thing happening and I've had to call each time to see if they were going to do the sillky tests. NO MORE! I quit! Froggie feels so sick, in pain, neck injured again, heart pounding hard today, since I got so angry. Hee, hee, probably stress anyway fromall my bad stuff starting over....who needs a doc. Evidently I don't. Meanwhile I can't drive a car or do anything useful...so...took lortab and hopefully pain in my C-spine will calm down a little. No sleep last either so I am very tired and weary.

Last edited by froglady; 04-06-2007 at 10:44 AM.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:41 AM #4

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Good morning all. Spring break is almost over and we all enjoyed ourselves. Well the kids did anyway, I didn't do much of anything. The party last Sat wore me out and started a pain flare but it was so very much worth it.

Billie, I noticed on yesterdays about the woman with alzeimers, sorry you are getting dragged into that. I had a elderly neighbor that had two able bodied adult male children yet she continuously asked hubby, kids and I to do so much for her. all the while telling us how busy and important her kids were. Well I had to say no more and while it was so very hard I had already spent a few years taking care of my mom and felt they should do the same. She lives in an assisted living community now and it was the best thing for her. I am glad you got to see your son. I bet he was also glad to see you.

Gaye, sorry you are hurting so bad. I was afraid of that with your MVA. It sneaks up on you. I hope you can find a new doc and get some answers. ribbit ribbit

Hi Wendy, sorry about spring not making it to you yet. It will come eventually. The weather here today should hit 90. So next month when it is beautiful where you are I will be complaining about the heat.

To the rest of the gang, have a great day and stay out of the smarties I love them too...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:27 PM #5
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Arrow Another one of those days~

My day has started out bad again. I was going to my hair dresser's and met the woman with alzeimers driving!!!!!! When I got done there, I dropped by this woman's home and she is still not home. I looked for her all over town, no luck. Went home and had a message from her DR. She had called the Son, and she is giving him until 5:00 PM to tell her if he will take care of his Mother.
She called this" Patty is her name", and told her not to drive anywhere. She has however, still not home. I have been ask to go get her medicine in another town tomorrow. Then If son refuses to take her to the hospital she wants me to, Monday. She needs to see her brain scans before she does anything. I guess I'll do it if nobody else will. It's only a matter of time!

Sue, My Mother had this too, and I can't stand all the memories that are flooding up. I know God wants me to do this, for its not the first time. It's more like the forth. I don't think the son will do nothing & nobody else cares either. The Dr said she will call Adult Care Services in as soon as she can, if there is a problem. I just can't care for her much. I may have to bring her here Sunday so I can see she gets the medicine, but will give the son a chance to respond first. Pray for us all!
Sincerely,
Billie
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 04:50 PM #6
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member

You're a good soul Billie. Well, it's hard to believe but there is a caterpillar in my back yard, grading the dirt and it's snowing. LOLOL! Looks like instead of a white Christmas we're going to have a white Easter...expect 2 to 4 inches.

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 05:26 PM #7
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Arrow Oh Alffe~

You make me shudder just to think about it. It is very cold here too. And a wind chill that is down right miserable. We only have flurries, but that's more than I want. I guess many states are cold like this. I put up my winter clothes, all but one coat and a few long sleeved turtle neck jersey's. I am staying home a lot. You might know I have to work till 12:30 tomorrow. No DR call, I don't know what to think about that.

So Wendy & Froggie are on the sick list. I hope your feeling better soon. I could be better myself. Not sleeping well at all. Not much for me last night either. Guess I'll grin and bear it.
______
BC
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 10:18 AM #8

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Oh Billie, I read where you got turtle neck shirts and I read it "turkey neck"...my goodnes my new glasses aren't helping. LOL Had to say that for the funny of the day.

Hugs Yall, Wendy sure hope you have a good weekend and no pain. Sue maybe if you float in the pool a whike it will help your flare. Sure hope so. Alfie poor little catepillar...I bet his feet are cold.

Have a blessed weekend Yall, Froggie