Thoracic Outlet Syndrome Thoracic Outlet Syndrome/Brachial Plexopathy. In Memory Of DeAnne Marie.

advertisement

Old 04-16-2007, 03:28 PM #1
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Cool OT snow snow more snow weather aches

Well, another storm, more aches...
Seems once a month we get a foot of snow! It was colder on Easter then on Christmas and New Years Day.

We had a few inches of rain yesterday, then switched to sleet, and snow over night...
Well, it is still snowing! We have about 8 inches of really heavy stuff. I lost some trees and shrubs from the weight.
But the pain in my neck and shoulder is killing me, it must be the pressure in this nor'easter.

I read about those down south and out west and they are in pool's, taking nice walks, and enjoying the sun and warmth. Oh dear when can I get some sun to warm these bones?

This is a local piture not one I took:

So it is suppose to keep snowing for several more hours, someone send the dog sled!
Di

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

advertisement
Old 04-16-2007, 05:29 PM #2
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi DiMarie,

That snow doesn't look too inviting to me either. LOL We had 8 weekends in a roll in Dec. and Jan of snow. I didn't leave the house for weeks.

Thursday and Friday of last week we had snow, Sat. it was nice, yesterday it was around 68, today it's cool and thundering. Suppose to rain tomorrow and be cool. I have never seen such mixed up weather in my life. I changed clothes Sat. 3 times because the weather was so mixed up just in one day.

Like you, the cold does a job on me. I am not looking forward to another winter. I was asking my son-in-law Friday if there was anywhere I could go that it was warm year around.

Unfortuntly the hot weather gets to me to. If it is too hot, I start getting hot and sweating and then go into a pain cycle that drives me batty to.

My tulips popped back up at both my places even though they had ice on them last week. I thought that was an odd one.

I do hope you start seeing some warm weather soon, I hope we all do and it stays for awhile.

I hope you are doing better. I do know the cold weather makes things more depressing. It does for me anyway.

Sending you a warm hug.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote