Spinal Disorders & Back Pain For discussion of all spinal cord injuries, spinal issues, back-related pain or problems.

advertisement

Old 12-26-2012, 02:44 PM #1

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default eye twiching & right arm post acdf ??

Since acdf 7-2010 I always had right arm twiching in bicep --but now my right eye --upper lid is always twiching over 2 weeks ---could this be from the predisone I was on earlier this summer or neck related ?? I just find it odd all my twiching seems to be on the right. My shoulder problem from c5 nerve is on the right ---wondering if its all realated but the eye thing is new and starting to bother me because is non-stop. I have appt with eye dr friday . Has anyone had problems with eyes after acdf ??
mg neck prob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
katmae (12-26-2012)

advertisement
Old 12-27-2012, 09:30 AM #2

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I kinda doubt the eye twitching is related. Many people have this, and it's really annoying. He may give you some eye drops to make it subside.

I could be wrong tho. I suppose it could be related, but I KIND of doubt it. Let us know what he says, okay? I'd be interested, since I used to be an Optician. Take care & God bless. Hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mg neck prob (12-27-2012)
Old 12-27-2012, 10:22 AM #3

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Lee, I will let u know (thanks) -- its annoying as heck because its non-stop . I think in the back of my mind all this nerve jumping is driving me a bit nuts..My father has M.S not trying to go there-- I know its a streach--- but its been in my thoughts. I think because every time is the past I started to get symptoms of something like my cancer only 4% get this type or 10% of population will need neck fusion ....I always fall in the category (lol). Thanks for responding !!
Old 01-03-2013, 02:48 PM #4

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
I kinda doubt the eye twitching is related. Many people have this, and it's really annoying. He may give you some eye drops to make it subside.

I could be wrong tho. I suppose it could be related, but I KIND of doubt it. Let us know what he says, okay? I'd be interested, since I used to be an Optician. Take care & God bless. Hugs, Lee
Lee, to be honest went to eye DR -- he did a extensive tests took like 1 hr said my eyee looked healthy but right eye is crazy twiching and left eye is too --just not as frequent ---he said its can last weeks or even months ---who knows-- but still annoying me like crazy. Seems no easy or quick cure. ...at least I know the eye sight is good. The meds to help are not worth the side effects and may not even resolve it. He said his lasted 7 months when he was in medical school. Lets hope thats not my case.