Spinal Disorders & Back Pain For discussion of all spinal cord injuries, spinal issues, back-related pain or problems.

advertisement

Old 06-08-2013, 10:19 AM #1

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default need help now

Then I HurT My Back At Work In January Since TheN I Have HAd Mri AndSeen A Pain Management Doc And Been Through 7Weeks Of Pt WithNo Relief I Actually Hurt Worse Than Ever Now. I Can't Get Any Help The Doc Is Convinced I An Faking She Never Listens To What I Have To Say And blOws Me Off As soon As I Get To Her Office. She Is One Of The Workers Com Doctor. But I Can Not Take It Anymore I AmTo The Point I Have Considered Suicide Because The Pain Is So Bad And Can't Find Relief AnyWhere WhatDo I Do. I Need Help Now
noclue23 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsalkire (06-10-2013)

advertisement
Old 06-09-2013, 03:24 AM #2

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi ~ Do you have the MRI report? If you do, will you post it here so we can take a look at it? That way, we'll be better able to advise you. Without seeing it, it's hard to give you any advice.

If you don't have it, ask the place where you had it done to give you a copy of the MRI report. NOT the films, just the REPORT, okay? Then we can advise you. God bless & take care. Hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:21 PM #3

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I totally understand...... Its so frustrating and these Dr's are such a pain.... No pun intended. I hope someone comes along with real help.... I just wanted to say, youre not alone!!
mrsalkire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:35 PM #4
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi noclue

absolutely get an MRI, Post here as Leesa is great at helping you to understand it. Park yourself in the emergency room if you have to. When pain is bad enough to drive you over the edge, you need to get some help. Don't hesitate to go. Nobody should blow you off. To me you need a new doctor who is going to address your concerns seriously. If this doctor you are currently seeing has not ordered an MRI, that is shameful. Workmens comp can be difficult to deal with. Seek another doctor who doesn't work for "their"side. Please hang in there and fight for your quality of life. Don't let one bad doctor make you feel there is no hope. I care, and so do the people on NT. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote