Social Chat This is a place for daily chit-chat and other discussions that are not directly related to a neurological or mental health issue.

advertisement

Old 09-30-2007, 02:35 PM #1

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Burning smell

I,ve been experiencing a burning smell that has lasted 2 weeks now. It is up in my head. I had this about a year an half ago.Back then it lasted 2 wks or so and then just went away. This is the 2nd time it's back. I dont smoke an no one in my home does either. I havent had a cold or sinus infection or nasal drip. I went to my Dr. he took several xrays of my sinuses and says they look fine...I am scheduled for an MRI of my brain tomorrow. Ive been reading and searching on the internet...it says that it is a symtom of a tumor. I,m really scared. Has anyone ever experienced this or knows anything about it or ever heard of this. PLEASE email me and share whatever knowledge, info you may have, either about yourself or someone you know......Oh I also have been having headaches everyday, sometimes mild and some days really bad...its always in the front of my head..straight up my nose area...Again any info anybody has Id really appreciate hearing.....Nose trouble in Nashville
joannema is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

advertisement
Old 09-30-2007, 05:52 PM #2
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member

Welcome to NeuroTalk Joannema...I didn't see you in here. You might try posting this in the new comers forum. I don't see a forum for nasal problems.

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote