Parkinson's Disease Tulip

advertisement

Old 10-16-2007, 07:37 PM #1

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Parkinson's Sucks

Hi everybody, my name is John, I am the caregiver for my wife Linda. Linda is 67, has had PD for 11 years now. Just the last couple of years she has gone downhill a little faster. I am intrested in the Spheramine chat going on. I think we are going to China, they do the same stemcell treatment going on with Spheramine. I started investgating stemcells backwards, in Jan of this year I read an artical about the first American going to China and was much better. I thought oh yea, just like the Mexican pit cancer cure. But I googled this gal and phoned her and she told me she was doing great. Also, she gave me the names of other's who had the treatment. Than this thing started to get out of hand. There was so much info coming in that our PD support group started the "New hope China Committee, and the Parkinson's Rebels.
Over the Labor Day week end another parki and I flew to Colo to meet this gal and was impressed with how she is doing.
We are now in touch with just about all the people who had the treatment in China and the results are very positive. We have sent our med records to the hospital in China and are going soon. Funny, the hospital in China was built by American doc's from San Franscisco and they use the stem cells from Bayer. Any way this is getting kind of long, but thats where we are coming from and any info about Spheramine will be great.
I would like to talk with anyone who did Spheramine or knows anything about it. My email is fratchj@aol.com
Thanks a bunch, John
fratchj is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

advertisement