Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (Complex Regional Pain Syndromes Type I) and Causalgia (Complex Regional Pain Syndromes Type II)(RSD and CRPS)

advertisement

Old 11-11-2007, 03:52 PM #1

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Just a shout to everyone

Hey guys i just wanted to let you know that I am still alive. I do get on everyonce in a while. I am so busy right now. My daughter is in basketball and dance. I am also in a workout class 2 nights a week. I enjoy myself. In between all that I am going to school and have homework and I also help my daughter with her school work, as well as try to keep up to the housework. Sometimes I feel like I am on overload but if I don't do it then it doesn't get done. I have been struggling with a lot of pain in my left shoulder for the last 3 weeks so I finally made an appointment with my pain doc and see him tomorrow for an evaluation.The nurse I talked to said that all she could think of to do is evaluate my shoulder and maybe give me an injection. I have my scs programed for my left side so why could he not reprogram it from just getting my wrist and hand and bring it up to my shoulder for a little relief. They don't want to put me on any more meds since the psychologist has me on a couple. All I am taking is 120mgs of Cymbalta instead of 60mgs and also 1.25mgs of clonozepam(generic for klonopin) a day. I take .5 mgs of klonopin in the morning and .75mgs at night.Hopefully there will be something he can do for me because I am about to rip my arm off. Well you guys all take care and I will try to get on more often. Thanks again to all of you for being there for me.

Tracy
screwballpookie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

advertisement
Old 11-11-2007, 04:23 PM #2
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Tracy,

I am glad to see you on here but sorry to hear you are having so much pain. I have triggerpoint injections and they do work. Sometimes it takes more then one time to do the job.

I was just thinking of you today and thinking I need to get back to reading that book you gave me. I started on it but I have 3 books going at one time right now. Don't know why. I read some when I get on my treadmill then I try to read some at night.

As I told you my grandson Devin is in basketball. I went to watch his game last Thursday. Dustin starts basketball tomorrow. I love to watch them play but boy am I dumb when it comes to basketball. I am sitting there with Susan and when someone fouls, I am asking her what happened. It all happens so fast too, I don't see what the player is doing wrong. Devin made the traveling team so I was happy about that.

I know what you mean about ripping the arm off. I said that so many times to my Drs. I would have liked to rip it off and beat them up with it. LOL

I hope you start feeling better soon.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 06:01 PM #3

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Tracy!! Wow!! You do sound sooooooooo busy!! Thanks for checking in!! I hope you get to feeling better! ((Hugs Tracy)))) ~Love ya, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote