Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (Complex Regional Pain Syndromes Type I) and Causalgia (Complex Regional Pain Syndromes Type II)(RSD and CRPS)

advertisement

Old 12-07-2007, 05:42 PM #1

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Cool The thanks button and reading dificultys..

Hi there..

I just thought I'd post about a few things that are helpful when posting or reading posts.

The thank you button I find helpful when thanking someone for either posting or something said.. I thank someone when they say what I am thinking such as well wishes or concern, I thank people when they say what I feel, and I thank people for providing us with valuable information.. I also thank people for letting us know how they are..

Basicly I am thankful to all of you lol. But it can also tell me which articals you have found helpful.. it helps me to know whats being looked for when I post things that I think may be helpful.. so I get confused (happens alot lately) as to weather you found it helpful or just thankin me anyway, so a note to tell me you want more info on what is posted would be very much welcome too.

The second thing is paragraphs... I am the worst speller and phraser I know and I dont care about such things for the most part... but I can nott read a whole page of words without a break between, my eyes get lost.. I have been pressing the "quote" button and breaking up posts into sentence form just to read what has been said. I think this problem with my eyes and brain is to do with RSD.

Line breaks makes for loger posts sure (but we like those anyway) but it helps so much.. alot of times I am afraid if I dont have time or energy I dont read those posts (sawry) because it is so frustrating and dificult some days.

So thats it just a couple things to think about.. isn't this alot easier to read than this:

REPEAT OF ABOVE POST ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I just thought I'd post about a few things that are helpful when posting or reading posts. The thank you button I find helpful when thanking someone for either posting or something said.. I thank someone when they say what I am thinking such as well wishes or concern, I thank people when they say what I feel, and I thank people for providing us with valuable information.. I also thank people for letting us know how they are.. Basicly I am thankful to all of you lol. But it can also tell me which articals you have found helpful.. it helps me to know whats being looked for when I post things that I think may be helpful.. so I get confused (happens alot lately) as to weather you found it helpful or just thankin me anyway, so a note to tell me you want more info on what is posted would be very much welcome too. The second thing is paragraphs... I am the worst speller and phraser I know and I dont care about such things for the most part... but I can nott read a whole page of words without a break between, my eyes get lost.. I have been pressing the "quote" button and breaking up posts into sentence form just to read what has been said. I think this problem with my eyes and brain is to do with RSD. Line breaks makes for loger posts sure (but we like those anyway) but it helps so much.. alot of times I am afraid if I dont have time or energy I dont read those posts (sawry) because it is so frustrating and dificult some days."

Hugs all and I hope your day is going well,
Sandra
Sandel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

advertisement
Old 12-07-2007, 05:48 PM #2
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member

as a reminder...to make paragraphs...use the enter key.

Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 07:27 PM #3
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Sandel,

I am a stickler for good English, even though I am not always good at it. I reread your post but don't know if you are saying you want it broken up or not. Sorry, am I bad. LOL

I will say though if I am talking about different subjects in a post I break them up in to different paragraphs. I was just taught that in English when I was growing up.

I cannot read things that are put together as you are talking about. I sometimes end up jumping from one line to another and thinking," that doesn't make sense. This comes from my mental health and trying to keep my mind on the subject.

This is just my opinion and all of us are different, I realize that.

Thanks for all of the great websites you do give us, I am grateful.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 08:55 PM #4

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs Up hi

lol thanks Ada.. I think its the disfunctional way my brain works these days it makes my words written or not come out backwards alot.. and I write before myself if thats just not more confusing (see that even came out weird)

I meant that I have to press the quote button and seperate the big long paragraphs before I can read them, because of my eyes and how my brain tracks words I am reading.

I will try seperate the subjects even though my mind wont.. it is all over the place these daze.. lol.. an I was horrible in english.. cant ya tell.. sawry.. nouph said.
I will keep this in mind and thank you for telling me Ada I do notice it too when I reread afterwards but hadnt put my finger on just what I was doing wrong.

be well,
Sandra
Sandel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 01:44 AM #5

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I love the info posted here and read almost all of it. I usually add a thankyou only if there was something helpful or educational. But I do read it and appreciate all of it.
Imahotep is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 11:06 AM #6
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Sandel,
Many thanks for posting this here, I found it really helpful.
I use the thank you button when I find something interesting (I am going to add a thank you to your post)
Love
Alison