Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (Complex Regional Pain Syndromes Type I) and Causalgia (Complex Regional Pain Syndromes Type II)(RSD and CRPS)

advertisement

Old 12-11-2007, 10:58 PM #1

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Welcome Walkofflame..

Hi there..

I just wanted to welcome you to Neurotalk Kimberly, I know you are going to like it here we are a big supportive family here and.. Well I just wanted to say hi and welcome, I notice you have jumped right in providing support and comfort in posts to others already.. yr gonna fit right in here and I want you to know that if we can help in any way just let us know.

My name is Sandra I am from Vancover Island BC and I have had RSD for less than 3 years though it's full body now, I like to research things as my distraction so if I can help in that area please just let me know and I will do my best to bring up relevant articals.. This place is a goldmine of information so brows back through the pages and post away, you are very much welcome here.

Hugz, painless ones
Sandra
Sandel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

advertisement
Old 12-12-2007, 10:28 AM #2

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank you for the warm welcome

Thank you for the warm welcome Sandra. I am so sorry to hear that this monster RSD spread so quickly for you. I have had RSD for 13 years now, although it has only been for the last 3 or 4 years that my entire system is involved. I look forward to reading any information posted here, and would welcome any articles or links of interest that you can send me. My husband is a computer engineer and right now he is taking all of my infomation, articles etc. and making a database for easy access and research. It is a project I have been working on for some time, so anything I can add to it is wonderful. I hope that you are finding better weather in BC than we have here in Ontario right now, as we are positively snowed and iced under. I will ask you a quick question while I am posting to you - have you had any cranial nerve involvement, and if so, what do you do about the headache and vision issues?

I look forward to getting to know you better, but know your warm welcome made my day.
Gentle huggs
Kimberly
walkofflame is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 03:32 PM #3
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart Welcome Kimberly,

Hi Kimberly,
Just a quick message to say "Welcome to Neurotalk"

Please let me introduce myself:

My name is Alison, I am 12 years old and I suffer from RSD in my left leg. I developed RSD after an ankle sprain in March, I was diagnosed with RSD/CRPS type 1 in July. I used to have RSD in my arm too but thankfully it is fully recovered now.
If I can help you in any way please let me know.

Take care
Love
Alison