ALS News & Research For postings of news or research links and articles related to ALS

advertisement

Old 01-09-2008, 03:33 PM #1
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Confused ????????????Curing Lou Gehrig's Disease ??????????

Curing Lou Gehrig's Disease

Als is the disease claimed the lives of famous baseball players. Diseases bench???from the game he loved, and later in his life. Now, als is known as???disease. Today, the world, more than 50 years later still no cure recognized. Als is a motor neuron disease. AI's call for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. The disease attacks nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord. It attacks the muscles of people one by one. Unlike been tortured. Sadly there is no cure, there is no other feasible treatment.i morning Gerald Armstrong, the owner of Gen-cell therapy. Our goal is to eradicate disease and aging. We do private research, for individuals. I have had contact with a Miss, trying to find a cure for this fatal killer, to her suffering and death of her husband. Nothing will make me more satisfied and pleased. Unfortunately, I lost my most biotechnology company start-up funding, and foreign banks scandel depreciation currency.of all diseases that human beings are faced with, I believe als is the most cruel. I also believe that it can be cured first, the stem cells can cure rate ... to join the stem cells simply grow new nerve cells or brain injury. We can do this by adding embryonic or adult stem cells to the brain. Which works best ever in the history ... The only thing we lack is the 16 hands I hand-picked scientists to do research and, ultimately, to find cure. I am not looking for a Penny's me. I challenge any one with the realization that the ways and means to help pay the salaries of scientists and laboratory costs, we will show you the boss is cured???disease.gerald root cell therapy - http://www. Msnusers.com / curesvisit He said that the group's information and to cure incurable and aging.you have my permission, the article published in electronic or print, free of charge, as long as the cancellation of a signed press reports are included. A courtesy copy of your publication, which will appreciatedabout authorhello, Ladies and Gentlemen, I am the owner Gerald Armstrong root cell therapy,????specialized treatment of incurable diseases and aging. Introduced to the world a miracle private, personalized medical research, for individuals. I am very enthusiastic, molecular biology and we can do with scientific discovery ugently need to be used to treat those suffering from aging and incurable diseases.

http://delasoup.blogspot.com/2007/12...s-disease.html

dont know to make of this

ALS/MND Registry

BobbyB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

advertisement
Old 01-09-2008, 03:36 PM #2
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy

if it sounds like a duck....?