Spinal Disorders & Back Pain For discussion of all spinal cord injuries, spinal issues, back-related pain or problems.

advertisement

Old 03-11-2008, 01:18 PM #1

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default MRI results Please help

This MRI is from last year... Im finally to the point where my symptoms are just getting worse and need to go see a neurosurgeon... Acn anyone tell me in english what these mean and what might be going on in my future for treatment?
there is loss of normal intervertebral disc space height and signal along with mild endplate ostephyte formation at the c6 and c7 level, There is a focal disc buldge or very broad based posterior disc protrusion at the c6-c7 level which causes moderate to severe central stenoisis and mild flatteing of the anterior cord surface There is also probable minmal left neural foraminal narrowing due to uncovertbral joint hypertrophy
At c5 c6 level there is a small right paracentral disc protrusion causing mild centra stenosis and mild flatteing anterir cord.
The rest of the cervical levels are remarkable

Impression
Degenerative disc disease c6 c7 level with focal disc buld or broad based posterior disc there is also minimal left neural foraminal narrowing due to uncovertebral joint hypertrophy
lasalp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

advertisement