advertisement

Old 07-18-2008, 11:32 PM #1

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default My hospital stay...

Well the back pain didn't ease up so I went to my regular doctor but besides the UTI they was thinking it was my gallbladder.So she sends me to the hospital because she is a small doctors office.Well get to hospital and they try to do a ultrasound and they said my gallbladder was shrunk or something to that nature they said it could be from eating and they would have to do another one.Well couldn't have no food that night because they said if it was my gallbladder they would take it out the next day.Day 2 do the ultrasound and catscan and they said nope no stones so they didn't want to take it out.Well they wanted to run a
upper GI.But they scheduled it for day 3 still no food.Apparently they said it was ulcers and gastritis that was making me in so much pain.They gave me so many antibiotics while I was there it was not funny.Well he finally let me eat some liquids got sick but I think it was because the nasty stuff they make you drink to do the upper GI.Finally I got to go home.They gave me 3 different type medicines one was for my UTI and the others was one to coat my stomach and one to reduce stomach acid.Needless to say I was in the hospital 3 days being poked various places being I have no veins.Couldn't take a real shower because they had a heart monitor hooked up to me.It was horrible needless to say. Hugs to everybody I am off to bed because I was unable to get restful sleep in the hospital.
coletaterbug is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

advertisement
Old 07-19-2008, 12:47 AM #2

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Welcome home. I hope you are sleeping comfortably.

I'm sorry for all the testing and prodding you've been through this week. Did they figure out what your issue is/was? Sending healing hugs.

's

Breathe In HOPE, Breathe Out DETERMINATION
MSacorn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote