Sanctuary for Spiritual Support This "Sanctuary" is a place for people of all spiritual beliefs and faiths to offer support and compassion to each other in the form of prayers, meditation, and expressions of spirituality. This forum is for support, not religious debate.

advertisement

Old 10-18-2008, 10:09 AM #1

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart I Saw Heaven

Couple of nights ago I went to church when I heard God tell me,” I’m going to show you heaven." I stood there waiting for something to happen but it didn't. So last night something miraculous happened, God showed me it in a dream! In the beginning of my dream I was in my living room talking to my mom and brother. I looked out the window and I saw God's hand stretching across the mountains and sky. I turned and looked at my family and I told them,” Ask God to forgive you of your sins because it is time!

All of a sudden God's hand sweeps our house off the ground and a river goes under us. While we were being swept off by a river I looked at my window and these water like woman were knocking at the window and were speaking to us in a weird language. Then all of a sudden we're in heaven! I look at the floor and its cloudy and misty like I thought it to be, but it wasn’t as beautiful. I was scared at first but then a comfort came over me and I felt a peace like I was at home. I looked around and there are about 5 desks with people sitting at them. Everybody who has their turn goes to the people and they sign you in and pray over you.

When my turn came I went to this woman with black wavy hair. She asked me my name and then she rubs her hands with oil. She tells me,” I’m going to slap you now and I know who you are thinking of." When I came to heaven there were 3 people on my mind, Jesus, my mom and brother who both passed away. She slaps me on the head and then she takes me into this town filled with ordinary people. I remember saying to her,” Wait I left my shoes!" And she said,” We’ll get them later."

She takes me into this restaurant that looks very normal. She leaves me there and I look around very confused. When I looked in the back I saw my dad and my grandpa. I never met my grandpa because he died when my dad was young but I somehow knew who he was. They were sitting at this huge table with my family from dad's side but I can’t remember their faces. I run to dad and I hug him and I kissed him on the cheek.

My dad looked happy and shocked that I'm there. He looked and felt exactly as I remembered before he passed. One of the waiters looked at dad and said,” You’re in class C, you’re not supposed to see your daughter yet." And then my dad looked at me and said,” He’s right BJ, I'm in class C, I'm not supposed to see you yet." The waiter said something about a field but I can’t remember. After dad said that to me I woke up.

I woke up crying. I wasn't just crying because I saw my dad but because I couldn’t believe it was just a dream. I wanted it to be real because for the first time I felt like I found the answer to everything. I finally felt like everything I went through on earth was finally over and I'd be with my family again. And even though it was just a dream I thank God for what He showed me. A lot of it is confusing but I know it all has meaning, I just have to figure it all out.

Cats nap, only humans put them "to sleep". Sterilize, don't euthanize!!

BJ
BJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-21-2008), Blessings2You (10-18-2008), Brokenfriend (10-18-2008), mistiis (10-20-2008), Twinkletoes (10-18-2008)

advertisement
Old 10-18-2008, 01:08 PM #2
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Book Hi BJ

In a church that I went to,there was one humble person who could interpret dreams. I don't have that gift,and my friend moved away years ago. I'm glad that the dream brought you peace.

I hope that you are coming into a period of time where you are enlightened. I went through a period of time where my Faith in Jesus became real,and deep,and I started to understand many things that I never thought of before,and that you don't see on TV,or hear about. My understanding of eternity opened up,and I started to read the Bible from cover,to cover.

In that special time I found peace,understanding,and knowledge. I was spiritually awakened,and cannot explain how I felt,or thought. BF
Brokenfriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BJ (10-23-2008), mistiis (10-24-2008)
Old 10-19-2008, 07:38 PM #3
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default BJ

I'm thinking about you,and I hope that you have some peace tonight. I know things are difficult for you at this time. Love ya. BF
Brokenfriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BJ (10-23-2008)
Old 10-20-2008, 11:02 AM #4

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

He is full of mercy for the struggling. I am glad you did not discount your dream. I am also happy that you posted it. I, too, have had some very personal experiences, in dreams, and otherwise. When I have been the most down, and the most likely to give up, He was there comforting me in ways I would not have thought possible. Yes, BF, He becomes very real, and does open up our understanding. I also know that He makes it possible for us to forgive, or reconcile, (I like that word too BJ) things in our life, so that we can heal, and be comforted. Hang in there. It is a long road, but can be one worth traveling.

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BJ (10-23-2008)