advertisement

Old 02-02-2009, 12:42 AM #1

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Wink Oh, Moi.....

Hi, everyone.....it's been awhile, but I'm back from my nekkid trek thru the forest!!! I've been on the underside of hell for the past 6 weeks or so but I think I just might make it now that I've slept through the first month of the year - and Christmas! Seems to have been the best way to have handled it this time around. Yesterday was my first day out of the house since Christmas day...yaaaa for me! Seriously, though, it was a beautiful day and so warm...you'd have thought I was having hot flashes or something if it truly hadn't been 70 degrees on 2/1! All in all things are okay, I think. Pretty much the same as usual; having trouble standing upright lately; I seem to pass out when I stand up and BP drops to around 44/28 range. A couple of weeks ago I fell and hit my head on the hardwood floor - left temple. I love those floors but really regret having them put in now! Should have been when the son was little - he bounced up a lot quicker than I do. I tend to just stay down until I'm certain that I'm going to live though it! Of course, that scares hubby and then that bothers me....and then I get down on me....big cycle, ya know.

I reconnected with my best friend from high school (I won't even tell you how many years ago!) and that was such great fun. I mean, I've been e-mailing with her for 3 years or so, but today I called her for the first time and it was if we'd never been apart. We grew up in Hannibal, Mo. Those were the days!
Hence the name "hippiechick".....

I hope everyone is doing okay; I have only lurked a couple of times since before Christmas. Nik, Mistiis, Moi, Alffie, and to anyone who pm'd me, thank you...I did read them but just couldn't answer you at the time. You have all been in my thoughts and prayers, though, just know that. You're never far away, which just means that we're still all connected on some level - wherever we are and whatever we're going through at the time. I've got your backs. I know you've got mine. Thanks. I'm glad to see so many new people, too. Wow....look what happens when the cat's away!!!!!! I love all of you!
hippiechick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (02-02-2009), barbo (02-05-2009), FeelinGoofy (02-02-2009), mistiis (02-05-2009), Nik-key (02-02-2009)

advertisement
Old 02-02-2009, 10:36 AM #2

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

((hippiechick)) So wonderful to see you! I am sorry to hear you have been going through so much... but glad to know you are doing so much better. Was worrying about you chicky

I hope life continues to be kind to you and look forward to hearing more from you Nikki

PS, what have the doctors said about your BP? take care dear friend

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (02-02-2009), barbo (02-05-2009), mistiis (02-05-2009), who moi (02-06-2009)
Old 02-05-2009, 10:13 AM #3

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

...nekkid trekking through the forest, eh?? I wondered who that was behind me Luv u bunches hippiechick, don't be gone soooooo loooongggg, we miss ya! Always sending you lots of love and prayers my friend.

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (02-05-2009), barbo (02-05-2009), who moi (02-06-2009)
Old 02-06-2009, 12:25 PM #4
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

hey hipchick!

What nik and mistiis said! LOL

It's great to see a post from you, been wondering about you...

reconnected with a high school buddy...wow!! Was that like 1902?? Just kidding...

great to see you, keep us posted as you can...

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote