advertisement

Old 02-11-2009, 01:24 PM #1
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default wonder 171: (see... I can do a normal title)

I wonder if Lara knows that I agree with a lot of what she said in wonder 170.

I also wonder that I have been wondering about that for quite sometime now and that reading some posts recently just made me feel like it was time to post that thought out...

I also wonder that if it is also because I have found my maternal side since I've been spending so much time with our two grandkids that my estrogen level has gone really high...

I swear that I had grown some boobs and my hip's a bit wider... and I have found myself becoming more nurturing, such as that I wanted to go and incubate an egg or something...but will probably end up making scrambled egg and then cry while I put catsup on it...

I wonder if BF knows that he can be very proud of himself for whom he is today...he turned out to be a great friend to many...

I wonder how twink's dad's funeral will go today...(((HUGS)))

I wonder how relieved it is to hear the goofy and curious are safe.

I wonder if pono knows that the right words will come when the time is right..(((HUGS)))

I wonder if DMACK knows that I laughed hard at the mosquito poems and how true he is...mosquitos do get that bum rap...

I wonder if Alpho will join...and I wonder at how those folks will benefit from her?? I wonder if she'll promise to always stay "Young @ Heart?"

I wonder if scrabbly knows how much we appreciate her New Year's Card to us...the right color and the right words...

I wonder if mist is getting better..

I wonder how our koala and Lara are doing...even though that they're not in harm's way, the emotional tolls can be just as hard...

I wonder that I am glad to have a little break from getting married so many times...

I wonder if it is illegal to marry so many times to the same person...but then again, I wonder if it be illegal to take the fun out of marrying grand daughter/princess so many times.....let's see, if a person that marries many wives is a polygomist, a person that marries many times to the same princess is>>>>> polygoregalist???

I wonder about so many people but wonder if I can just leave hugs for everyone at this time....((((BIG HUGS))))

"you're entering, the

zone..."

Last edited by who moi; 02-11-2009 at 01:56 PM.
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (02-11-2009), barbo (02-14-2009), Burntmarshmallow (02-12-2009), da duck (02-11-2009), GmaSue (02-11-2009), Koala77 (02-13-2009), mistiis (02-11-2009), Nik-key (02-12-2009), Spanish Moss (02-12-2009), tamiloo (02-11-2009), Twinkletoes (02-12-2009), Wren (02-13-2009)

advertisement
Old 02-12-2009, 01:52 AM #2

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder what 'normal' is.....

I wonder if I want to be 'normal'

I wonder what 'normal' means

I wonder about becoming 'normalized'

I wonder that I am wondering a bit 'abnormally' in this 'normal' wonder number.....

I wonder if I will appear, now, to be 'abnormal' or 'normal'

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (02-12-2009), barbo (02-12-2009), Burntmarshmallow (02-12-2009), Koala77 (02-13-2009), Nik-key (02-12-2009), Spanish Moss (02-12-2009), who moi (02-12-2009), Wren (02-13-2009)
Old 02-12-2009, 08:54 AM #3
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if Moi has rubbed off on Mistiis??? LOL

I wonder about tornadoes in February

I wonder how a thief can live with themself, we have one at work and it amazes me the things that have been taken.

I wonder if My hubby and I will get to go to see the King Tut exhibit this weekend in Dallas?

I wonder if I can leave a for our room!!!!
I love you guys!!!!!

FeelinGoofy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (02-12-2009), barbo (02-12-2009), Burntmarshmallow (02-12-2009), Koala77 (02-13-2009), mistiis (02-12-2009), Nik-key (02-12-2009), Spanish Moss (02-12-2009), who moi (02-12-2009)
Old 02-12-2009, 12:07 PM #4
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Heart

I wonder what the thief has taken....

I wonder that Lincoln suffered from clinical depression before there were drugs to help...

I wonder that people are so judgemental....

I wonder how they can look in the mirror....

I wonder that Mr.Alffe filled my trunk with clothes from cleaning out his closet and it made the lady at the Good Will store very happy...

I wonder if Curious would faint if she could see my closet...

I wonder if that should be my new project....trying to operate that dang vaccumn cleaner that I wanted to give away didn't pan out too well..

I wonder Y they call it fast food when it isn't....grrrrrrrrrr

I wonder how hippie chick is today and what she doing....

I wonder if Xie is working on those boxes yet....

I wonder if wren will have an oriole feeder outside this year...

I wonder if you all looked at that darling video Jaded posted in Pet forum..

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (02-12-2009), Burntmarshmallow (02-13-2009), Koala77 (02-13-2009), mistiis (02-14-2009), Nik-key (02-12-2009), Spanish Moss (02-12-2009), who moi (02-12-2009)
Old 02-12-2009, 05:59 PM #5

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder what a quick reply is/does
Spanish Moss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (02-13-2009), mistiis (02-14-2009), Nik-key (02-12-2009)
Old 02-12-2009, 06:01 PM #6

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder why that didn't seem any quicker than the usual replies...

I wonder if it is like "fast" food and isn't really...

I wonder about too many things that don't really want to come out...
Spanish Moss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (02-13-2009), Koala77 (02-13-2009), mistiis (02-14-2009), Nik-key (02-12-2009), who moi (02-12-2009)
Old 02-12-2009, 10:55 PM #7

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder that mist knows that I was just wondering about being "normal" the other day and was actually going to start a thread about it but then said, heckit....

I wonder that I'll wonder a bit about folks that don't post as often in this wonder,

like soxmom, who's shown so much support to many in her sweet quiet ways...

or ewizabeth, whom I can pick on that loves to pick on moi back.

or Cayokay, whose incredible stories continues to amaze me...

or doxiemama, who's new here but I am so glad she feels at home to talk to us and share with us her prudent inputs

or pono, who's going through some rough spots now yet it always warms the heart to see her post.

then there's Sarah(Sabimax) who just lost her sister to cancer and now her father is battling it as well yet she's here showing her love and support

and there's SandyC who's dedication to Jim is Oprah worthy...

and of course kitty with her once in awhile drop ins always have some great zingers to say.

and there's gauze pad(Gazelle) whom we met twice now and that we just enjoy her person and hope that her struggles are now at ease...

And some of our more regular ones that have been a bit quiet lately such as tamilulu sis who's the center of universe of her family that is holding on tough

or Abbie who has words of beauty as it flows out

or BJ, who we continue to think of and hope that she is fighting on...

and then it is good to see Dmack, duck, doody,scrabbly, jadedtonight, goofy, BMW, and twinks poking their heads in here and seeing them posting always bring a smile to my face...

of course, there are the more regulars like Alpho, curious, nik, mist, Koala, that keeps the place hopping...

of course, our recently lost and FOUND Lara and xie have come along at just the right time

and our new additions such as COK, and just drea and GMAsue, are greatly adding to this mix of wonderful forum termites....

I know I am missing names and that is not on purpose...for I know quite a bit of my friends lurk and read here but until they're ready to POST, I shall leave them alone and not mention their names, but you're greatly appreciated as you know who you are...

forgive me to those that I have not mentioned, it's been an interesting day and I am finding myself in a bit of turmoil...but life shall go on...

"you're entering, the

zone..."
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (02-13-2009), Burntmarshmallow (02-13-2009), da duck (02-13-2009), Koala77 (02-13-2009), mistiis (02-14-2009), Nik-key (02-12-2009)
Old 02-12-2009, 11:13 PM #8

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can post about my day today:

7:45 breakfast with grand daughter. For the first time in years, I had fruit loop cereal with grand daughter...it just looked so colorful and she looked like she had such a fun time eating it that I put away the shredded wheats and joined her....as if that wasn't enough sugar rush, I took TWO of her Flint Stone Vitamins cause I am an adult...

I had today off with NO obligations nor chores nor errands...very rare so I took out a book that I have been dying to read...as I eyed it thinking I might be able to read it during breakfast, I was requested to read about "little Fred and the Lion and the Mouse" each a few times...but I kept on eyeing that book that I wanted to read, which is actually a boring book about Physicists..

after breakfast, I got married 4 times to the same princess. Each time after I got married, I became the baby, then was put in jail, got timed out, then got married again.

after the 4th marriage, we watched Dora and Diego and I tried to snuck in little bit of puter time but kept on getting interrupted so I gave up finally...

after Diego and Dora, I played with "My Little Pony®" where I was the papa horse but then was the brother horse and we raced and then were running away from dinosaurs and then got married again(except this time, as an equine) and was karate kicked by Barbie® and then got my hair brushed but I had to draw the line when she asked if I wanted to put on some make up...

after "My Little Pony" (I am still traumatized by these horses with BIG EYES and long braids that looks like Gummy Horses), we had sandwich and tea on our porch because it was in the high 70's today where the princess was singing her heart out by making up her own songs while grandpa smiled...

after that, it was pillow fight time and spin time with grandpa, where he threw out his back by spinning grand daughter around again, and again, and again....

then, we did our word for the day and went to the water front park so grandma could get some rest because she is still quite sick when she got home from work...

at the water front park, grand daughter immediately made a friend but was later on bullied by two big kids that grandpa finally had to step in...this is where I shake my head in disbelief on how can some parents just let their kids be bullies to others...had to shoot the evil eyes...

then, got a phone call...it was from my past...and that threw my nice, calm, fun day into a loop...

it was a call that send me spinning...and still is as I sit here sighing to myself...beating myself up for...and wondering how does a man mend his past...when he knows he is the least perfect person that he knows...and so...here I am...

"you're entering, the

zone..."
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (02-13-2009), da duck (02-13-2009), jaded2nite (02-13-2009), Koala77 (02-13-2009), mistiis (02-14-2009), Nik-key (02-13-2009)
Old 02-13-2009, 01:45 AM #9

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

[QUOTE=who moi;465027]I wonder if I can post about my day today:

7:45 breakfast with grand daughter. For the first time in years, I had fruit loop cereal with grand daughter...it just looked so colorful and she looked like she had such a fun time eating it that I put away the shredded wheats and joined her....as if that wasn't enough sugar rush, I took TWO of her Flint Stone Vitamins cause I am an adult...

Moi, I think you should have froot loops at least once a week from now on. Make Thursday your froot loop day, you know what I will too LOL I will get some froot loops and think of you and smile while I am eating them...Anybody else care to join the froot loop group???

Check your email...talk to you soon...The Snoozinator...I'll be back (said like Arnold)

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (02-13-2009), mistiis (02-14-2009), Nik-key (02-13-2009), who moi (02-13-2009)
Old 02-13-2009, 04:31 AM #10

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if anyone would believe me ..... I am be best sleeper in the world but I can''t sleep tonight. And - of all things - I keep thinking about RICE KRISPIES.
I wonder if I should just get in my little truck, go to WalMart and buy some froot loops.
Wren is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (02-13-2009), Koala77 (02-13-2009), mistiis (02-14-2009), Nik-key (02-13-2009), who moi (02-13-2009)