advertisement

Old 02-19-2009, 02:52 PM #1
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
Default Oh Wonder 173: flying rats...

I wonder who is wondering that I am getting weirder and weirder...

I wonder why I am so weird...

I wonder why is it that whenever I hear someone says:

"I don't give a flying rat's left testicle...."

few questions always come to mind...

1. Is it a FLYING rat's left testicle or is it a rat's left testicle FLYING?"

2. What happens to all the left testicles? Is there a graveyard for them?? Or are they just bottled up somewhere in a time capsule?

3. What happens to all the rats that only have the right testicles left (no pun intended here) Do they retire in a community in Fl where other rats with two testicles are excluded??

4. why is it only the left testicles that flies...why aren't the right testicles used...is there discrimination??

I wonder how hard it would be for folks to hit the thanks button on this one...

edit: I wonder that I've been corrected, moss just told me that I am the ONLY person she's ever heard that uses the term: Flying Rat's Left Testicle...so...

*whispers to self...oh yeah...I guess I kept on hearing it cause I say it all the time....

~~~~~~~~~

and don't "pez" moi off...LOL

"you're entering, the

zone..."

Last edited by who moi; 02-19-2009 at 09:58 PM.
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (02-20-2009), barbo (02-22-2009), Burntmarshmallow (02-19-2009), GmaSue (02-22-2009), mistiis (02-21-2009), Nik-key (02-21-2009), ~scrabble (02-25-2009)

advertisement
Old 02-19-2009, 03:16 PM #2
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder how nice it was to see Flygirl post...making no reference here to rats....

I wonder who's sailboat got grounded....(another neat picture..for that I'll thank you. *grin)

I wonder how tired I am of snow and cold temperatures!..

I wonder if I'll regret joining face book...I wonder if I'll figure it out..

I wonder how suprised I was to find our former pastor on there...

I wonder if moi knows that I never heard it either....

I wonder how much longer I'll need snow tires...

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (02-20-2009), barbo (02-19-2009), Burntmarshmallow (02-19-2009), GmaSue (02-22-2009), Koala77 (02-20-2009), mistiis (02-21-2009), Nik-key (02-21-2009), who moi (02-19-2009), ~scrabble (02-25-2009)
Old 02-19-2009, 03:57 PM #3
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder how when "Long Way Home" came on radio I got to cryin like a sissy . I wonder how something like a song can make me fall apart even after so much time has passed.

I wonder that if you type my email in face book you will find me ...{edit} that was to find me at face book I dont want a bunch of emails from strangers , but will take them if they come I guess.

I wonder that I should start my break from here but today isnt the day to start a break maybe tomorrow....

I wonder that Today is just a day and I should not feel guilty for seeing so many more sunrises and just living more then my friends got to. but I do feel guilty and sad and I dont know why but it is just that way. I wonder when that will stop happening?????????????????????? I wonder that I do not think it will ever stop.

I wonder if anyone else ever feels like that? the whys ... why not me , why them, whys will drive me totaly nuts I cant think on it to much but I wonder none the less yes I wonder
alright I best stop and be off now.

Prayers and hugs to everyone.
PEACE
BMW

Last edited by Jomar; 02-19-2009 at 04:55 PM. Reason: removed for personal privacy
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (02-20-2009), Alffe (02-19-2009), barbo (02-19-2009), GmaSue (02-22-2009), mistiis (02-21-2009), Nik-key (02-21-2009), pono (02-22-2009), Spanish Moss (02-20-2009), ~scrabble (02-25-2009)
Old 02-19-2009, 04:46 PM #4

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can tell BMW that she isn't a sissy..those anniversary dates are awful...

I wonder why some songs just trigger us no matter how many yrs go by..

I wonder why I'm so crabby about having to go out tonight...I do have cabin fever but dang....it's cold!!

I wonder how Steve is (BF) and why he's being so quiet...

I wonder how tickled I was to find a dear old friend on face book...

I wonder why I can't find the wall half the time....

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (02-20-2009), barbo (02-22-2009), Burntmarshmallow (02-19-2009), GmaSue (02-22-2009), Koala77 (02-20-2009), mistiis (02-21-2009), Nik-key (02-21-2009), pono (02-22-2009), Spanish Moss (02-20-2009), ~scrabble (02-25-2009)
Old 02-20-2009, 07:11 PM #5

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder how much I love facebook... it has kept me attached to all my dear friends in Vancouver and to my sons and family... honestly, its a god-send and once you learn it... its worth it!

I wonder why it didn't occur to me until just last week that I can start collecting my pension from a company I worked for since I was 16 yrs old! OMG... I no longer have to live pay-check to pay-check! In today's economy, I know how lucky I am that this pension is in good hands and will last until I'm one hundred or more (cuz, yep, I plan to live that long, God willing!)...

I wonder if I'll finally stick to it and lose the weight I need to lose ....

I wonder at how blue the sky is... how cold the snow is... how hot my front door felt from the bright sunshine... how lucky I am!

I wonder about all of you...
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (02-22-2009), barbo (02-22-2009), GmaSue (02-22-2009), mistiis (02-21-2009), Nik-key (02-21-2009), Spanish Moss (02-20-2009), ~scrabble (02-25-2009)
Old 02-20-2009, 08:25 PM #6

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder why a wall should be so hard to find...afterall, aren't they usually obvious and something you could, hypothetically, run into?

I wonder why I have trouble finding the wall too...

I wonder what I can say to help Nikkey through this tough time...

I wonder at how Addy made me smile...

I wonder if Ducky has enough firewood yet and if she can see her grass

I wonder at how fast this month has gone and how we will miss our grandmoiss when she goes back next Friday...

I wonder that we will appreciate quiet time again...at least for a day or two
Spanish Moss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (02-22-2009), barbo (02-22-2009), GmaSue (02-22-2009), Koala77 (02-20-2009), mistiis (02-21-2009), Nik-key (02-21-2009), pono (02-22-2009), ~scrabble (02-25-2009)
Old 02-21-2009, 08:19 AM #7

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder about things that fly, even without all their parts

I wonder if the Mois are getting well...please get well, and stay well...

I wonder how nice it is to *see hippiechick luv ya girl, come on over, Spring is springing....

I wonder where Alffe went and I hope she stayed nice and warm

I wonder how much fun it is to write on those 'walls' and to run into so many friends.

I wonder if Doody is staying warm and strong

I wonder if I can tell BJ how much I care

I wonder if I can leave Scrabble and Reyn a

I wonder if I can leave some positive thoughts and more (((hugs))) for Bmw...girl you don't even know the meaning of
the word sissy....it takes strength to cry and grieve, and then get up and go on. luv u sis....

I wonder how dear Nikki is today, and how the night went...

I wonder how long it will take me to get use to this new keyboard

I wonder that my wonderer is a bit out of whack because my back is too geeezzzz....get over one thing and pick up another...

I wonder if I can leave lots and lots of hugs for our family and wonder some more later.....

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (02-22-2009), GmaSue (02-22-2009), Nik-key (02-21-2009), pono (02-22-2009), ~scrabble (02-25-2009)
Old 02-21-2009, 01:43 PM #8
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

I wonder about this crazy wind.....

I wonder how the Mois are feeling{{{HUGS}}}

I wonder about Doxiemama.... haven't seen you around for a while...{{{HUGS}}}}

I wonder if Nikki knows shes been in my prayers!!!

I wonder how BJ is doing {{{HUGS}}}

I wonder about my FIL is living... the place he lives sent him to the ER yesterday, saying he had a seizure, but after all the tests and cat scan was done the ER said they didnt think he did..... I'd rather the place my fil lives err on the side of caution for sure....

I wonder if Mistiis knows she was on my mind when i woke up this morning so i said a prayer for you!

I wonder where Alffe is going in Florida??? and if she knows i'm jealous

I wonder if i should post the recipe of the chocolate bon bon cookies i made last night... they are YUMMY!!!!!!

I wonder if i can leave a for everybody here and let you know i care very much about you!!!!!!!!

FeelinGoofy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (02-22-2009), pono (02-22-2009), ~scrabble (02-25-2009)
Old 02-21-2009, 08:53 PM #9

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder how hungry it is making me to think about those bon bon chocolate cookies. Can I have the recipe? Pleassseeee, better yet, can I have leftovers (((goofy))) I wonder at how it warmed my heart to know I was prayed for this morning and to know that my special friends are looking after me.....

I wonder if I can thank dear Nikki for hitting that thank you button. We love you so much, please rest if you can. Holding you close ((((hugs and prayers))))

I wonder if the wind has calmed down where dear goofy is

I wonder when Alffe is going to Florida, I am jealous too
Lots of friends there....

I wonder how doxie is too... I wonder how much it made me smile to get a card from a doxie and what good pain relief that is.....and doxie kisses too....

I wonder that the cold and rain are coming back again for a bit, but I will keep the fire going for you dear hippie...

I wonder how twinks is doing (((hugs)))

I wonder how Tammi is ((((hugs))))

I wonder if it is warm up on Cok's porch

I wonder if we will hear from Jestersnow

I wonder if Wren could use a and a

I wonder if Otto has made any more progress

I wonder how out of the loop I feel and loopy too

I wonder at all the birds that are beginning to put on their spring colors, and the tress that are blooming so early

I wonder how pono is doing, and if the weather is giving her a break yet....

I wonder at the beauty of Ctena's flowers and inspiring words...so much wisdom from so much pain

I wonder if Gmasue is getting any sleep and if her pain is better

I wonder if ducky will write some more poetry to share with us. What talent! (((hugs)))

I wonder when Moi and Dmack will write again....so much more talent....((((hugs))))

I wonder how nice it is to see dear Alffe writing too....(((hugs))) pretty good for a dancing froggy what a romantic you are

I wonder where my list got off to, I know there are so many others here who I still don't know and others who visit, so I will leave ((((big hugs)))) for our family

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (02-22-2009), GmaSue (02-22-2009), pono (02-22-2009), ~scrabble (02-25-2009)
Old 02-22-2009, 04:02 AM #10
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

I wonder how Mistiis, with so many people to wonder about, can even remember to wonder about me.

I wonder why the poeple that send me messages do that-when I haven't done anything to earn it.

I wonder how Nik key is. Life is not fair.

I wonder if it is better to not let the people in your life know how sick you are-and have them think you just do not care about them and that is why you do not accept their invitations or even call them...OR..
Is it better to tell them how much pain you are in, so they will understand better-but then have to carry the burden of knowing you are that sick.

I wonder why solid footing often feels like quicksand, and when you are walking on a very tenuous-feeling path, it all of a sudden appears to be the most solid footing you have ever trod on.

I wonder why I cannot ever end a sentence with a preposition (see above) without hearing my 5th grade teacher say, "NEVER end a sentence with a preposition!" That was around 48 years ago!
~~~~~hua.org~~~~~
Hearts United for Animals
has lots of "magic pain pills"
just waiting to be adopted!
GmaSue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (02-22-2009), pono (02-22-2009), ~scrabble (02-25-2009)