Parkinson's Disease Tulip

advertisement

Old 07-20-2009, 02:19 AM #1
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Arrow In Search of a Champion on youtube!

I dedicate this Rose to my friends and I who are ill with Parkinson's disease,
I love you all, my dear friend Shauna at age 34 died, 2 years ago from PD, she left her little girl with her parents,
I pray for a cure for many who are ill with Cancer, Diabetes, whatever
the illness - I pray for cures...
link to the Parkinsons Documentary -I have just put on youtube
Part 1 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rur9jctOorI

Part 2 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmTYVfCCXlg

and I have not finished completing it,
with luve ♥
tena

by
, on Flickr
pd documentary - part 2 and 3

Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and the wrong. Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.
lou_lou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

advertisement
Old 07-20-2009, 02:35 AM #2
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Thank you Tena! i did try to get stills for the video but they were locked and not able to be copied. Does that mean we can use the video in the book?

two thumbs up, thank you!
paula

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTenaLouise View Post

I dedicate this Rose to my friends and I who are ill with Parkinson's disease,
I love you all, my dear friend Shauna at age 34 died, 2 years ago from PD, she left her little girl with her parents,
I pray for a cure for many who are ill with Cancer, Diabetes, whatever
the illness - I pray for cures...
link to the Parkinsons Documentary -I have just put on youtube
Part 1 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rur9jctOorI

Part 2 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmTYVfCCXlg

and I have not finished completing it,
with luve ♥
tena

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 02:47 AM #3
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Thumbs Up dear paula -lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by paula_w View Post
Thank you Tena! i did try to get stills for the video but they were locked and not able to be copied. Does that mean we can use the video in the book?

two thumbs up, thank you!
paula
I am sure I will give you a positive answer but - I have not been in the loop?
what book? lol -
ps - it is a miracle I have been able to put it online myself... I dont know what I did? lol yet it was correct?

by
, on Flickr

Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and the wrong. Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:56 AM #4
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

This leads me to believe that we can get to the point where a documentary will be spotted by a .......person who does documentaries. It's about so many people. This book is being added to daily.

I'm becoming very excited -I've gotten some wonderful information. This book has to be presented in the first person, and with dialogue and it will tell a really good story..we are characters, but it's non fiction. Our story stands alone as interesting and we just ended up doing a lot first.

Quickly paced, caring and compassionate everywhre, we are in the position to write "early onset", which is now "young onset" and we've got so many posts!

i remember when i used to believe Parkinson's Breakthrough articles. The good old days.

we need a filing system ...any volunteers?

oh tena could i get any more rude? sorry but i 'm glad you are sharing your video..it's in the history and it too is a documentary of real people from the forum.....i get butterflies in my stomach thinkiing how far this forum has traveled, noisily or quietly. and hope i've presumed correctly about its use.

thank u loyal comrade,
paula

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 03:08 AM #5
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Thumbs up yes of course it is our story -it is not just my story

Quote:
Originally Posted by paula_w View Post
This leads me to believe that we can get to the point where a documentary will be spotted by a .......person who does documentaries. It's about so many people. This book is being added to daily.

I'm becoming very excited -I've gotten some wonderful information. This book has to be presented in the first person, and with dialogue and it will tell a really good story..we are characters, but it's non fiction. Our story stands alone as interesting and we just ended up doing a lot first.

Quickly paced, caring and compassionate everywhre, we are in the position to write "early onset", which is now "young onset" and we've got so many posts!

i remember when i used to believe Parkinson's Breakthrough articles. The good old days.

we need a filing system ...any volunteers?

oh tena could i get any more rude? sorry but i 'm glad you are sharing your video..it's in the history and it too is a documentary of real people from the forum.....i get butterflies in my stomach thinkiing how far this forum has traveled, noisily or quietly. and hope i've presumed correctly about its use.

thank u loyal comrade,
paula
I give you my blessings - you may use every little word and the entire
video, I just have to get it completely online...
I have the CD, if anyone you know is great with putting things online
please help!! lol
love you dear Paula!

by
, on Flickr

Old 07-20-2009, 12:51 PM #6

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default In Search of a Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTenaLouise View Post
I give you my blessings - you may use every little word and the entire
video, I just have to get it completely online...
I have the CD, if anyone you know is great with putting things online
please help!! lol
love you dear Paula!
Tena & Paula: this is not one of my better days but I'll try to use my speech recognition software to dictate this important reply:

First, congratulations to Tena and moving the champions video to YouTube. I played through parts one and two without any difficulty and have noted part three has yet to be uploaded. Thank you very much for allowing this to be linked to the book we are now working on. I personally think it will be a very valuable tool we can use in the number of ways to be determined. For instance, I believe we could avoid a lot of detail about parkinson's disease by simply providing some basic information while referring to your video. It will come as no surprise to either you or Paula that much information is still very valuable.

Next, if you will burn me a copy of your CD, I may be able to influence one or more people into providing technical assistance that the YouTube level offers. I believe you have my e-mail address. I will reply with my street address. If I would rather work with the CD. One of my sons is a screenwriter and a relative by marriage is a webmaster. Please send along any technical difficulties you require be fixed. Thanks Bob C
Old 07-20-2009, 11:23 PM #7
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Thumbs up dear bob,

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandido1 View Post
Tena & Paula: this is not one of my better days but I'll try to use my speech recognition software to dictate this important reply:

First, congratulations to Tena and moving the champions video to YouTube. I played through parts one and two without any difficulty and have noted part three has yet to be uploaded. Thank you very much for allowing this to be linked to the book we are now working on. I personally think it will be a very valuable tool we can use in the number of ways to be determined. For instance, I believe we could avoid a lot of detail about parkinson's disease by simply providing some basic information while referring to your video. It will come as no surprise to either you or Paula that much information is still very valuable.

Next, if you will burn me a copy of your CD, I may be able to influence one or more people into providing technical assistance that the YouTube level offers. I believe you have my e-mail address. I will reply with my street address. If I would rather work with the CD. One of my sons is a screenwriter and a relative by marriage is a webmaster. Please send along any technical difficulties you require be fixed. Thanks Bob C
I have no idea how I even put it online - I will get a copy of my dvd
burned for you... just email me - so I know where to send it?

by
, on Flickr