NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   My sister. (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/224881-sister.html)

Brokenfriend 08-21-2015 01:16 AM

My sister.

My sister passed away Thursday night after a long battle with MS. I was fortunate to be with her several hours before she died. Please pray for my family. BF:hug::hug::hug:

bluesfan 08-21-2015 01:44 AM

Brokenfriend

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. May your sister finally rest peacefully after enduring such a challenging illness.

kindest regards from one of your NT family

bluesfan

Lara 08-21-2015 01:53 AM

:( I'm so very sorry BF.

:hug:

mrsD 08-21-2015 08:19 AM

I am so sorry for your loss.

Kitty 08-21-2015 08:21 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Wiix 08-21-2015 09:10 AM

My sincere sympathy. Bf :( :hug:

DejaVu 08-21-2015 09:21 AM

You've Shown Incredible Love and Devotion to Your Sister

Dearest Brokenfriend,

I am saddened for you during this time of loss and grief. I know how much you love your sister. :hug:

I am also so very happy for you -- in that you were able to spend time with your sister prior to her passing. I know this has been a concern of yours. You have wanted so very much to be Present with her. :hug:

Your sister has endured a lot and you have been so very concerned and incredibly supportive, wanting so much to spend time with her.

You've been a deeply compassionate, devoted, outwardly loving, supportive brother. Your love for your sister has always touched my heart.

You are a compassionate, courageous man, Brokenfriend.

Please take good care of yourself during this time of a huge loss.

I am happy to offer supportive, comforting, healing thoughts and prayers to you and to your family. Thanks for letting us know and for asking for support.
We care about you. :grouphug:

You have My Admiration and My Deepest Sympathies,

:hug:
DejaVu

Burntmarshmallow 08-21-2015 11:57 AM

:( :hug: B.F. I am sending many prayers to you and I am so very sorry for your loss. She was truly blessed in so many ways to have you there with her . No one could have been any more caring ,generous , understanding and loving as you have been! May God comfort and hold you safely as he guides you through this hard time. we are all here if you need us B.F. :hug::grouphug:

Vowel Lady 08-21-2015 02:03 PM

So sorry for your loss. I too am happy to read that you were able to be with her. What a comfort that must have been for her and you as well. A blessing and a miracle, in a way. Prayers for your comfort during this difficult time.

EnglishDave 08-21-2015 04:42 PM

BF,

It is with deep sadness I hear this news, I thought of your sister often as you spoke of her courage.

Like everyone, I am pleased you were able to be there for support and Love at this most difficult of times.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family while you heal.

Dave.