NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   Prayers for my Mother (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/233663-prayers-mother.html)

RSD ME 03-12-2016 10:34 PM

Prayers for my Mother

hi again. i was just wondering if you could pray for my mother too. her heart is starting to slow down and she is not breathing too well. she went for tests a few months ago and the drs found a tiny tear in her heart valve but said because she is in here eighties there is not much they can do. and she doesn't want any more tests. she is tired and just wants to leave her health in God's hands now. i feel so overwhelmed. i don't want to lose her. i am already afraid i may lose my brother who is struggling with an addiction. and i am chronically ill too. it's all too much for me to process and any prayers for my mom and brother would be greatly appreciated. thank you for listening to me ramble on. i hope you all have a good night. :grouphug:

Diandra 03-12-2016 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSD ME (Post 1204048)
hi again. i was just wondering if you could pray for my mother too. her heart is starting to slow down and she is not breathing too well. she went for tests a few months ago and the drs found a tiny tear in her heart valve but said because she is in here eighties there is not much they can do. and she doesn't want any more tests. she is tired and just wants to leave her health in God's hands now. i feel so overwhelmed. i don't want to lose her. i am already afraid i may lose my brother who is struggling with an addiction. and i am chronically ill too. it's all too much for me to process and any prayers for my mom and brother would be greatly appreciated. thank you for listening to me ramble on. i hope you all have a good night. :grouphug:

RSD ME,
I am so sorry for all you are dealing with.

My mother is 92 yrs old and also has a heart issue...an aortic valve stenosis that is labeled severe and she was told she should have surgery for a new valve because the current one could fail at any moment. She, like your Mom said, No, let nature takes its course, I am too old for surgery. I have come to accept and respect her decision because I have no choice. There are certain things in life you cannot control so try not let it control you ( I know, easier said then done).
Just love your Mom and be there for her because she has made her decision. I know it is difficult but I just put myself in her shoes and I know I would want my decision respected and I Would not want my daughter to be stressed by it.

Prayers being said for your Mom, your brother(we have addiction in our family too) and certainly, God Bless you.
My best,
Diandra

ger715 03-12-2016 11:10 PM

RSD...

You are far from rambling... This is quite stressful for you.

Since it appears there is not much that can be done for your mother; she really appears to have a great attitude turning to her faith in God.

Your mother and brother, as well as you, will be in my prayers.

Gerry

music-in-me 03-13-2016 09:52 AM

RSD ME,

Sorry your mother and brother have had such difficult times. My prayers are for all of you.
M-i-m

DejaVu 06-25-2016 02:19 AM

Love and Support

Hi RSD ME,

I apologize, as I am late in responding. I was away for a few months and an just now reading your request.

You have a lot on your plate. :hug:

So glad you have reached out.

Love and prayers for you, your mom and your brother.

May you feel supported and Loved always!

:grouphug: