The Stumble Inn The place for social chat for our M.S. community. The Stumble Inn

advertisement

Old 01-28-2008, 04:03 PM #1

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Good Afternoon

Just wanted to stop by and say I've been busy putting some new pictures on my album...Sandy there are some there of the cemetery..if anyone would like to take a look the link is in my profile.

Sure hope everyone is feeling better...this cold, crud, whatever it is can be rough!

Susan

Dx'd RRMS July 2007

suzyqz_2007 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Foggy Brain (01-28-2008), Jodylee (01-28-2008), SandyC (01-28-2008)

advertisement
Old 01-28-2008, 04:46 PM #2
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Susan, I love your images. They are beautiful. I don't have mine on a website so I will scan them and put them up. Was it raining while you took pics? I was drawn to one particular pic that had a hazy mark on the upper right of it. Very cool.
Old 01-28-2008, 04:51 PM #3

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you Sandy! No it wasn't raining either day and this seems to be the only area in the cemetery where pics. like this show. There is a group from around here that does paranormal investigations and they have taken pics. like these also. I dunno...weird! lol

Dx'd RRMS July 2007

suzyqz_2007 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 06:15 PM #4
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzyqz_2007 View Post
Thank you Sandy! No it wasn't raining either day and this seems to be the only area in the cemetery where pics. like this show. There is a group from around here that does paranormal investigations and they have taken pics. like these also. I dunno...weird! lol

I didn't want to come out and say it, but yes they do have some interesting things showing up. Have you considered showing them to the group that investigates that area?

I don't have any pics that interesting. I mainly stick with closeups of tombs and such. I do have one angel that scared the crapola out of me once. I took the one and only pic I have of her and it's pretty creepy. I still pass that cemetery and can see her off in the distance.

I also like to take pics of the mafia tombs. I have a couple of Al Capone. You just have to be careful because you never know when a family member may show up. There are also various paranormal stories of grave sites and I have visited them to take images.

Sorry, I could go on and on. I haven't visited Resurrection Cemetery yet but plan to this summer.