View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 07:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default A couple of things to consider

1. The bathroom issue can be easily remedied. Drink a lot of water, eat high fibre and prunes are my personal favourite (5 every night); you could also tried some Metamucil or other remedies including stool softners.

I went to a seminar on pelvic floor health and got some useful bathroom techniques. Elimination of both unrine and stools is suppose to be accomplished by the relaxing of the pelvic floor. Also if you get a stool and put it under your feet you will be in a better position to make the elimination of waist easier.

I can't believe I am writing this but I can tell you the above has worked for me.

2. Rest - I have not worked for 18 months and feel that recovery is a full time job. I have no idea how much worse I would be if I had to work. I also find limiting stress and alternating rest and activity really important. If you can I would make getting better a full time job.

Good Luck, I know it is not easy.
MVA March 2012 pcs, post traumatic vision syndrome, convergence insufficiencies, vision mid line shift syndrome, gaze stabilization and vision tracking. Fatigue, headaches and sore eyes are main issues.

Current activities: chiro, massage, prism glasses, vision therapy, yoga, meditation, aquafit classes and rest.....
NormaW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote