View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 10:54 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member

Hi everyone, ive just been reading through this thread and it has given me more hope than i have felt in the last 2 weeks since i gave away my 600mg per day dose. OMFG, this has been the longest and most horribly uncomfortable period of my entire life. I start crying at the drop of a hat, my level of self confidence has plummeted, i cant eat, i cant sleep, im constantly feeling cold and yet i'm sweating all the time. My hands are clammy and wet, my feet sweat, and i have no energy or motivation to move. Even staying in bed seems like a chore.

I am absolutely beside myself with grief over this whole ordeal, and if not for my loving and beautiful family, i think i'd have had myself committed to a hospital or clinic.

My sympathies are with ANYONE who is going through this. It helps SO MUCH now knowing that i am not alone and that it will eventually pass. My new Mantra is now -"It will pass, it will pass." And it seems to help me through the worst of the times.

Other things that have helped me are - sunshine, comfortable clothes, time off work, watching interesting videos to distract my mind, sleeping when i can, trying to remember to eat fruit and staying hydrated. The rest is just grit my teeth and have a cry when i need one.

Good luck everyone.

Schmacko
Schmackos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote