Thread: Life..........
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 11:54 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart You do this.............

Because you CARE, because you are YOU, because to move on may not provide you the healthcare benefits you Need, and because not to press on in the face of personal pain somehow [at least for me it did] seem to resonate within as capitulating defeat.

I was unwilling to be defeated after having come out of the depths of depression which so nearly consumed me body, mind, and soul. Now, having not been successful for the bar exam in TX in February due to the confluence of getting around the blizzard and dealing with my pain, I am sitting for it again in two weeks time. So, defeat is something hard for me to accept. I suspect we are just a tiny bit similar there.

Pretty tired lately from 14 to 16 hour days for a while.... fall asleep as I read the study materials. I imagine you are similarly weary with all of the hospital covering you must do there in Nowhere. Maybe sometime we need to take our spouses and have a party in NeverNeverLand...... brush the dust off of our feet, sit a spell, maybe take a ride on an amusement in the park.....
prove to ourselves there is life beyond career. I have not been back at it for as long as you, but I admit to being bone tired.

I will pray for you [will you throw some back in this direction?].
HUGZ for you, the monster, the family, and that your work situation resolves
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (07-21-2013), ger715 (07-16-2013), ginnie (07-16-2013)