View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 12:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moltra View Post
When I saw Dr. Atasoy, I asked about having surgery again on both my left and right sides and he was adamant about not having surgery again. The way he talked having surgery again at least in my case would vastly increase the chance of totally loosing the use of my arms, or making the TOS worse.
Motra, do u feel u are getting the right answers? It seems to me he's unsure. I think u need to seek a second opinion. As I stated in my previous post, I was told if I do not have this surgery, there is a possibility I will lose both arms. Even though that statement was made, I'm going to do my research. Trust me, the pain, coldness, swelling is an every day thing.

Also other issues, but I'm not going to rush into a third surgery. I don't know how bad it is for u, so maybe the doctor is correct. But it's always good to seek a second or third opinion, especially since your situation is not better. Keep me updated on your situation, and I will let you all know how mines turns out. Keep fighting and don't give up. I know your family needs you.
20YrsTOS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote