View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 09:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Good morning chill'n!
GC~
It was cool to see you started roll call! I remember how we used to start them early--and that was fun!! Hey--we can do whatever we want on here, well, within reason that is.

And yeah, WE ARE BABES!! BC mentioned our virtual walk with our lipstick and red boas yesterday I think it was, and SueBabe did the other day too. This is our BABE Forum--(and HUNKS too guys!! c'mon in!)

BC~
I am SO happy for you! Just to hear that you are healing inside and out makes me happy. You SO deserve it honey!! I love you!! Keep it up!

I'm also happy that you think you can do Photobucket!! YAY! That's the hard part. There's nuttin' to posting on here once you have that figured out!! I can just see all the cool, crazy, fun posts coming up......

I'm gonna have a slow day today--I kinda overdid yesterday. You all know how that goes--one thing leads to another. You start out shaking a rug and end up vacuuming the whole downstairs.... then in-between....... oi vey...

So.... and I can't even sit in my recliner, that broke 3 weeks ago. I knew it was going from Hailey and I "swinging" with her on my legs and rocking fast. Dangit, it was a Lazyboy too....... I'm too stubborn to buy a new recliner cuz I have too many wingback chairs that are in the attic not being used since I moved. I use a folding chair. Stupid, I know.... I think it's the stubborn German in me........

And tonight GRAY'S ANATOMY is on!!!!! First is Survivor! Does it get any better than that?? Jeesh, boring night if TV is the highlight, huh? Anyway, for those why watch, Gray's--who do you think Merideth is gonna pick? I hope Dr. Dreamy!! Oh man, talk about choices!!!

I hope everyone has a GREAT day! Good luck with your "D" & "E"!
Hugs,
LS
janster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote