View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 07:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I really enjoy that show. It helps to show people that just because your a little person you are still just a person like everyone else. They go through the same troubles with raising kids and I like how the parents encourage them that even though they are little they can do anything they put their mind to. Did you know that the dad spent most of his younger years in the hospital? That is why he makes his farm so much fun. I would like to meet them in person someday. ...Sue

OK I am rambled and didn't say what I wanted to say. Shows like that are such a learning tool for the young people today. They can see them on TV and hopefully not be afraid of them or make fun of them. That is another reason that I am for special needs kids to be in the regular school system. So that everyone can see that people are different and that is not a bad thing.

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

Last edited by snoozie; 05-15-2007 at 07:24 PM. Reason: more rambling from an idle mind
snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote