View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 06:35 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Wow Kathy, that's really well...insane. You must have a million questions! I would get a second opinion about the CRPS diagnosis though - it's too important to be something he just might be wrong about. It's sad, but there are too many docs who think they know and then turn out to be wrong.

On the other hand - that would be brilliant if you don't have it! I am so pleased for you. I know it doesn't take the pain you have away, but as you said, you don't have to panic about spread, operations, etc. I really hope he is right, and that the SCS works for you.

On the third hand I know just what to mean about the 'it's just a bad back, take two neurofen and stop whining' people - but you have to keep ignoring them, and I wouldn't tell them you don't have CRPS until you are absolutely sure - one doc can be wrong, two are more likely to be right, and people aren't very understanding when your diagnosis changes they don't think what it might be like for you!

I have fingers and toes kind of crossed lol that you get relief for your pain from the SCS, and that the CRPS really is just not there. That would give you back such a lot....

Bram.

Coeliac since 2007.
Patella femoral arthritis both knees.

Keep smiling!
Brambledog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote