View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 07:18 PM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagma1 View Post
Mark, I just wrote on here and the post went kaput so here goes again...

The reinventing sounds like a brilliant idea, I have just joined this site recently so feel awkward even saying that, but a whole new life sounds like a good move.
Who knows what awaits you in a new life? I think you have to put yourself first.

As Mark in Idaho says, if family and friends are not helping you, there is no need to stay local to them.

Many people are so upset over how much money they used to make, their credit, I totally understand, but it is in the past and it's not what really matters, it's just not. Society makes us feel all that stuff is needed to make us feel worthy, not true.

It's very hard to be by yourself and in pain, it's lonely and it's scary, then your friends deserted you, I'd be heartbroken too.
Maybe you can go away for a few days to see how you do, somewhere nice and quiet? A trial run so to speak.

You deserve a life, you are not a nobody, never feel that way, it's not true, you're just going through so much.

I hope that neurologist can help you. hugs...
dagma1...you made me cry, in a good way. I feel like a nobody. I feel like everything I built, 36 years, was gone in an instant. you are right that I deserve a life, I hope there is a way for the neurologist to get rid of my worst symptoms, and I will try to build a new life. I will definitely try to get away a few days. thanks.
anon1028 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote