Thread: help
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 08:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default thank you

Hi buttons
I haven't had a second opinion yet but if things keep going on l will i am looking at shifting soon so l will see a doc when I have shifted, for a second opinion,I do have PN but I don't take meds as I have seen how addicted all the people get on here, so I have decided to try and brave it out for as long as I can, I also have spiney problems that I brave out as well.
my bloods are between 10 and 16 I don't know what US readings are but 5 is good 10 is bad,the only meds I take are coversyl for high blood pressure,metrolol for heart condition that is caused through anemia, I can not take iron for that as I am allergic to iron meds, so now and then I have blood transfusions to increase my iron levels lol,that didn't work last time reading on that are still the same as they where when I went in.
diet cordial is just cordial and water,I don't know how else to explain it, it is not alcohol kids drink it in water.
buttons thanks for the input and the questions I don't mind if someone else can help me great.
dianne duncan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote