View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 11:40 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Red,

Thanks so much for sharing your dental experience here with us! it is important for people to know that there are alternative methods to explore, however, it is imperative to learn as much as possible about these methods and only allow someone very experienced to perform them. It is also important for the patient to be aware of their post of discomfort following an ozone injection and to report it to their dentist.

I am a little familiar with Sanoviv Medical Institute. One big issue that I have with them is there claim to sterilize a tooth using ozone therapy during a root canal procedure. The ozone may be helpful in <temporarily> reducing bacteria in the large visible canals... but it has zero affect on the microscopic canals. Their claim to be so concerned about the patient's overall health is ironic in this situation when they fail to inform their patients about the toxicity still residing in the tiny canals. They also fail to inform their patients about the toxicity of retaining a non vital tooth in their mouth and how the consequences that can have on the sinus and the brain.... not to mention the rest of the body. So I just want to make that clear that again you need to be mindful and well informed prior to accepting ANY treatment... conventional or alternative.

I am very aware of the connection between breast health (cancer) and oral health. Hopefully sooner than later more literature will be available to the public regarding this issue. Ozone therapy can be helpful with these cancer patients but it is truly just a bandade in those who continue to walk around with root canaled teeth.

I am glad that you are taking this one step at a time and are so aware of your physical being and not hesitant to alter the protocol. I am also glad to hear that you are feeling so well physically!!!!! Let's hope your healing continues to be this positive )

Thanks again for sharing... please stick around and share some more!

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red11 View Post
Mark and Bryanna,

I have had cavitation surgery on the two sites upper and lower, where my wisdom teeth were removed. I've also been following up with ozone injections and neural therapy with dental procaine injections. As far as I'm concerned both are a miracle for chronic health problems. I had my surgery at Sanoviv Medical Institute where they have an oral surgeon who specializes in cavitation surgery. This instititute treats a LOT of these cases and they are excellent at finding cavitations.

Bryanna, they also have a cancer program which is really incredible and many breast cancer patients have turned out to have cavitations. They use neural therapy in dental sites identified by the dentists and doctors on x rays of your mouth. They inject with neural therapy (procaine) and take pictures with thermography. The neural therapy injections stimulate heat in the infection of a cavitation and it shows dramatically on a thermogram. Bryanna, a breast cancer patient I was there with told me her thermogram showed the cavitation leading right to her breast cancer.

Mark, I had a lot of headaches after my surgery and inflammation but it died down. I possibly got food in my wounds leaving a small infection that I've been treating with ozone. I think the best therapy is to do both cavitation surgery and ozone. Ozone reaches places that are deeper than the cavitation. I also recommend making your dentist stop injecting the ozone when the burning and pressure start (you don't need 4 cc's to do the job) and doing a course of several more gentle injections using less volume of ozone. It's just as effective to inject 2 cc's of ozone and do a few more injections.

This is a more gentle approach and some people tolerate it better. I got sick the day after my first ozone injection, a die-off type reaction. This isn't uncommon when trying to kill a deep infection. The second injection seemed to push an infection to my throat which has been there fir a week. This is good though, you want it to be out where your immune system has a chance to deal with it properly. In alternative medicine this is called a healing crises. It just means you are pushing it out, but doing more ozone could help finish the job. When you do an ozone injection and don't get a little die-off reaction you are probably finally on top of the infection.

I had a chronic sinus infection before the cavitation surgery and it flared up (after the surgery) after the first ozone injection but then it gargled with warm water mixed with sea salt and it went away. The die off is unpleasant but it's part of the healing process. Don't stop before you're finished. If your body is pushing out toxins, help it until its done. And keep hitting it with ozone until you get ahead. Swish with warm sea salt water a few times a day, it's also great for sinus infections. They sell a "netti Pot" made for irrigating the sinuses with warm sea salt water. You can also add xylitol to kill the bacteria. This may help alleviate symptoms and kill bacteria. All in all, I haven't been this strong, or gad a semi normal immune sytem, or had this much energy in over a decade.

My chronic neck and shoulder problems are GONE, and my chronic headaches are getting better and better. These two therapies are giving me my life back. It hard to imagine dental problems impacting the system do much but it's SO powerful to resolve this. Good luck, I hope this is useful to you!
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote