View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 01:58 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default hello mcriot

At C3-4 it is a mild condition. That is a key word "mild". However you have a narrowing of the right nerual formen at C5-6. This is a compression, that narrows the nerve signal The one that is a bit of a concern is C6, where it says significant enroachment on C6 root. The nerve is being touched.
\My advise is to stop all physical excersises until you are cleared by a neurologist. You don't want to make these issues worse ok? Seek another opinion no matter what you decided to do. This is critical to see if two or more doctors agree on the treatment, or if it needs treatment, PT or what ever. Think carefully about any steroid injections. I am not a big fan of them. They only made me worse, and hurt to boot. Not all conditions warrent surgery. This is really a last resort when all conservative measure have been taken. I sure wish you all the best. If you can, keep a journal of any symptoms you are expereincing. This will help your doctor decide a course of action. Be good to yourself, and lay low until you find resolution. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote