View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 07:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Synnove,

What you are describing sounds like you may be having a possible simple partial seizure also called an aura seizure. Since this is happening at night there's a possibility that you may be having a sleep disorder like sleep apnea that is causing this. You might want to consider having a sleep study done to see if you are having seizures in your sleep. I know I had one this past spring and found I was having seizures in my sleep. Also at one time I was taking Lyrica and it caused me to have more seizures.
To find out the detail of what's really going on you may want to see an Epileptologist these Drs. specialize in epilepsy and can treat the problem a lot better as well as tell you what's causing the possible seizures. Try taking vitamin B12 1000 mcg. once a day, cut back on the caffeine and anything with nutra sweet in it since these are things that can trigger seizures. Also take note that after the possible seizure do you feel confused, tired, and do you have a headache, if you notice any of these symptoms it could possibly be a seizure. Here's wishing you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Synnove (07-18-2013), wishuloveb (07-18-2013)