View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 10:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default BINGO! + one more thing

"Lack of trust."
I try to build trust in the drug approvall process everywhere I go (and where I don't go, too). lol

WPC shouldnt be a place to air our indifferences - it should be (and WILL be if we all cooperate) a place to build patient empowerment. If you think mooney talks, try pulling the patient out of the drug discovery'approval process!
I used to jokingly say to my pprincipall friends, "If it weren't for those unruley kids and disgruntled parents, we might be able to have school!" Duh!

Bob, it's like when you introduced the AllTrials.org petition - I had to check it out before I entrusted my signature.

Debi - one minor detaillll has to do with the design of surveys. They usually make it easy to resond, but think if you had PD. We need BIG targets to mark. (I like those with one question presented at a time..

We need surveys that let you stoop and re-enter without starting aalll ovoer again.

We need to have humongous spaces to fill in personal info and be sure it is saved for the next time we visit.

And do surveys have to know the color of your toenail polish? Just ask the important stuff!

And plelase assume everyone understands that surveys should be at about 8th grade reading level, especially when writing the important stuff (like inclusion/exclusion criteria.)

And on purpose I did not go back annd correct my typos (well I did a couple)
See what I mean - keep survey requests smallll in # of questions and infrequent requests.

Would you please pass that ontoo the survey designers.

I'll be at WPC (Lord willing) bu only serving an advisory council, but I romise to give it 110%!

Oh, and I want too take Aunt Bean with mme, but scholarhips are gone (or so I think). Anybody like to spoonsor the Queen of Bean Acres?

Thanks
Peggy
pegleg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bogusia (07-20-2013), indigogo (07-17-2013), lindylanka (07-18-2013), Nan Cyclist (07-19-2013), RLSmi (07-19-2013), soccertese (07-18-2013), Stand Tall (07-18-2013)