Thread: RSD spreading??
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 12:15 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for your replies. Just a quick clarification-I haven't had the pain while on the treadmill and if I did I would stop for sure. It's the one thing I have still web able to do to release my stress and keep myself in somewhat a decent shape since the meds and the RSD want me to not be lol.

I was really hoping to not hear that it may be spreading-I'm really in denial of all of this whole thing. In the past I would try and I off my nerve meds hoping that this time I wouldn't have any more symptoms and that I was one of their who's RSD "ran it's course". I even still look online to find different nerve disorders hoping to find something else that fits, and is more known and curable . I think in my head since I don't have the swelling and not many of the symptoms that you can see, that maybe I don't really have it. Please, please, let me not have this!

I have had to stop doing a lot of things because of the pain and fatigue. I haven't figured out how much is too much so a lot of time I think I may have delayed pain which makes it all the more confusing. I absolutely don't push myself though if it ****** my RSD off right then and there-no way. I used to do that when they didn't know what was wrong with my shoulder and I thought I could push through it and make my shoulder better but this RSD is a whole different ball game and I have no say at all.

I just feel pain in all different areas so much all the time now and it makes me unbearable to be around, my boyfriend is trying hard to help but it's so hard when he can't see it so he doesn't know which part hurts and honestly it changes by the freakin time of day-sometimes I can handle his scruffy face touching my skin-other times it feels like needles and his skin feels like it's on fire when he's touching me. I wish I could have warning signs on my body-different lights-green-it's ok, yellow-use caution/may snap at you, red-keep your damn hands off!! In fact-stay 10 feet away!!

Lol ok, I'm getting a little loopy so I think I should end this now.
anonymous730 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote