View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 02:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

LOL Vrae.....

It's so true isn't it - there's just something about those great big displays of nature that soothe the soul and are the ultimate 'distraction technique'.

I've been trying to be chilled and calm and zen-like......but life keeps tapping me on the shoulder and coming up with those little bumps in the road!

I suppose the sad truth is that a holiday is not just geographical, it is mental - you escape not just your home, but all the worries that usually dog you. Money worries, family issues, the future, the past, the things you wish were different, the things you are frightened will change. And the only reason you can put them aside for a while is that it is a temporary HOLIDAY! If we moved to the most beautiful place on Earth right now, the view would be fantastic and we might be able to do some things differently, but we would still take those worries with us and still not quite be able to afford what we need...plus my husband would have to find another job I'm still convinced it would help tho....

What we need guys is to win the damn lottery!

Bram

Coeliac since 2007.
Patella femoral arthritis both knees.

Keep smiling!
Brambledog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (07-20-2013), Djhasty (07-21-2013), Vrae (07-18-2013)