View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 08:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snailz View Post
Hi are you still around on this board? I'm 32 and my story is very similar, my problems also started one day with a massive headache, I had some wine the night before so I figured I was hungover with only a couple of glasses. The headache lasted 2 days and following that I had these weird pains in my eye, I also went to a&e, they were not much help but did refer me to a neurologist, that's where I am at now, he's a nice guy but I feel like he doesn't take me seriously, Iv had to push for my tests, Iv had an ct and mri both came back normal, I'm now waiting for a second mri which I hope will be with contrast, he wants to try the nerve block but I'm nervous about this. My pain makes me depressed but more frustrated that I don't know what's causing it. The drugs make me tired and feel sick

Yup I'm still here my friend.
My neurologist threw his hands up in the air and was about to put me on pain pills but he decided to refer me to the mayo clinic instead... My first visit is August 1st ill keep ya posted about it.
But in regards to work I'm now on light duty because I can't work a full shift without it.

And I know your pain I've been hella depressed, miserable, no desire to go out or do anything. I've gained weight. I've tired the nerve block but I gained weight from it.

What meds are you taking?
Jwebber57 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote