View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 10:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank yall so much for such kind words- I really appreciate it!

So, I was inredibly nervous.. I had my husband and then two small kiddos there for moral support, but then the nurse came in and said my hubby and children should probably leave... talk about panic! I was sure it was going to be bad news then!

anyhow.. the dr said it was normal!! I couldn't believe it!! He said I had a brief moment where my pulse ox went down to 85%, but it appeared there was artifact at that time (the elctrodes kept falling off).. It looked like I had 13 events of hypoapnea, and then 26 episodes of RERA (respiratory effort related arousals).. that sounds like A LOT, a whole lot to me.... but it was in the normal range (anything under an index of 10 was normal and mine was 6).. when my lyrica started to wear off It showed some restless leg.. .. my hypoapnea index was 2 and anything under 5 is normal.. My avg pulse ox was 96%..... sooo all in all pretty good I suppose.. he said it was absolutely fine.. he had no concerns.. and he is an author of some pulmonary sections of widely used medical books, so I assume he knows what he is talking about

so all in all very very relieved!
bny806 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Online User (07-19-2013)